San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 10, 2014
Montgomery Middle School in the Linda Vista Community is truly a neighborhood school. We have a caring staff and terrific students. Our students come from diverse cultures and get along very well. Bullying is not tolerated here and we all take that seriously. From staff to students all are on watch to see that bullying doesn't happen. Montgomery partners with the University of San Diego to provide tutors for students who are struggling. We have several after school programs where students participate in learning leadership skills, helping their community and have fun. Parents are welcome and encouraged to visit our campus to see learning in action. And there is a community garden that students maintain along with Bayside Community Center and neighbors. Montgomery prides itself on being a part of the wonderful Linda Vista community.

Montgomery Middle School 5

Posted December 03, 2013
Awesome the staff are so nice to my student who is envolved with many super curriculum activities after school, he is connected with different teachers and its just and outstanding priviledge to be a MOM at Montgometry Middle

Montgomery Middle School 1

Posted June 03, 2012
I had to move to San Diego due to my dad being in the military. When we moved here, I went to Montgomery which was my neighborhood school. It has to be the WORST school I have ever been to. The teachers assign homework to you, but never collects it. It seemed like they just gave me an A for doing nothing. One of the main problems is the students. They are extreamly disrespectful and they are just plain rude. Going to Montgomery was the worst thing I have ever done. I hated everyday while I was going there. Please dont go to Montgomery. You will REGRET it for sure.

Posted April 10, 2012
This school is a testament to what dedication, commitment & hard work are all about. Being a part of the staff here for 3 years now I have had the privilege of witnessing a change among the Montgomery Community of Learners as well as the Linda Vista neighborhood. This can be largely attested to the compassion, creativity and genuine caring that Principal Ton and all the Staff on this campus possess for Our Students. Montgomery provides countless academic support venues for Students to take advantage of, everything from leadership, to sports, to violence prevention, and even graphic design Montgomery has. I am proud of all the constant growth within our students and faculty. This is a great school for all children.

Posted April 10, 2012
We recently moved to San Diego via military orders, and my son would be starting middle school at a new school and new state. I was very nervous about this whole experenice for him, but I could not have gotten a better school. The staff at Montgomery Middle is excellent. The teachers truly care about the students and how well the students do their work. They have programs that encourage the students to do their best at their work, actions, and grades. Montgomery Middle has one of the Best Vice Principal's around, she is always helping in every way possible. She is such an asset to the school and community. The school's principal is very caring and supports the school in anyway possible. I really enjoy my son going to this school.

Montgomery Middle School 5

Posted April 10, 2012
As a parent with one student still enrolled and another whom has been promoted, to high school, I am happy to say that I found Montgomery to be a wonderful school with a great and caring staff! I found all the teachers to be very supportive of our students' success. The administrative staff is very dedicated to the families' needs, concerns, and safety. They have many programs in place to make the learning experience a great one for all types of students - those who are at-risk and those who are high achieving. Both my children, a girl and a boy, had great memories and experiences to last a lifetime. I am also extremely grateful for the afterschool programs run by the YMCA. I would recommend this school to all families!

Posted April 08, 2012
Montgomery Middle School is truly a school in transformation. In the last four years, the school's state test scores have gone from a low 600 to the current 745 Academic Performance Index (API) points - a steady and continuous growth attributed to the systemic changes that have taken root. The staff, parents and community members are definitely committed to the educational progress of their students and are passionate about their well being. The school's Safe Passage Program is recognized by the City of San Diego and is duplicated in several other SDUSD schools. In recognition of the school's efforts in meeting the needs of their students and to prepare them for college and beyond, Montgomery Middle School has received 4 distinguished awards from the City of San Diego to Bayside Community Center to The Asian Heritage Society.

Montgomery Middle School 0

Posted December 09, 2009
We just moved here and my daughter loves the school, so far she is working hard on homework and such. She said they are the nicest children she has ever met. The thing that does concern me is that we live a mile away and there is no bus transportation, and no crossing guards at the school. The San Diego School district is failing our children, not this school. The budget cut backs are ridiculous. They need to adjust there budget to make sure our kids stay safe.

Montgomery Middle School 1

Posted September 09, 2009

Montgomery Middle School 2

Posted April 27, 2009

Montgomery Middle School
2470 Ulric Street, San Diego, CA  92111
Last modified Montgomery Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Montgomery Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top