San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Oak Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2012
The principal and teachers do not seem to be in agreement as to what the expectations are for the school. The school has lost many of the activities and events that made this school special. I blame current administration. Many of the teachers seem complacent and do not go above their normal duties. It's a shame. Logistically, there is no student drop-off zone and the morning duty personnel are rude. M

Oak Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 05, 2010
The new principal has been at this site for 2 years now, and the school is losing its charm. Lack of PTA activities is unfortunate, as these activities used to make the school special. The campus is dirty and the restrooms are disgusting. The students shouldn't be allowed to use the restrooms with soiled toilet paper on the floor. Also, the principal and vice principal don't handle discipline problems. They just pass the responsibility to someone else.

Posted October 18, 2010
OAK PARK MUSIC CONSERVATORY is the best, my son graduated from 5th two years ago and my daughter is in 3rd now. The staff is very helpfull and we have the greates Pincipal Mr. Martin and Vice Principal Mr. Frescatore. Plus the music progras is wonderfull.

Posted October 06, 2010
Oak Park Music Conservatory strengthen character and allows children to thrive in a multicultural environment.

Posted October 06, 2010
My grandchildren love attending Oak Park Music Conservatory.

Oak Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2010
I love Oak Park. I have 2 kids attending presently.

Oak Park Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2009
My daughter has attended OaK Park since kindergarten she loved every minute of it. All the teachers that she had were wonderful and cared for the student's achievement. They communicate alot with the parents which is great!

Oak Park Elementary School 1

Posted December 07, 2007

Oak Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2007

Posted December 14, 2006
My daughter started 2nd grade at Oak Park in September 2006. I am so glad that we switched schools! Her teacher is great and my baby just made the school honor roll. The music program is great, my child is so excited to learning about music. What really impresses me about Oak Park is that you can literally feel the amount of support Principal Wilson and her entire staff gives to the students and their parents. I highly recommend Oak Park to any parent that is looking for a school that encourages their students to aim for the highest goals and helps their students achieve those goals.

Oak Park Elementary School
2606 54th Street, San Diego, CA  92105
Last modified Oak Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top