Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 23, 2015
Mrs.Davis beacuse she is really funny and really nice!She is like the best teacher i'v had so far.She is really funny too......

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 23, 2015
My child does homework for 1 hour+reading and eats,showers,and sleeps and she never has a hard time with homework.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 23, 2015
My child always come home with homework that she understands she is always determin to learn and sometimes is a goofball.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 23, 2015
In other schools people smack kids when they are bad and this school doesn't!This school is really good I really recamend going to Oak Park.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted October 23, 2015
My child has gotten bullied by people but they said sorry but a girl still is bulling her.But this school is awesome

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 23, 2015
This school has been the best school my child has gone to.It is fair beacuse they get to play and learn and not have to pay for their food.

Posted October 23, 2015
Becasue my student has been there since she was 5 and she has improved massivly and also now she is 4rth grade and is in Mrs.Davis's class and my 6 year old is in Mrs.Vasquez's class.They have both improved so much

Posted August 27, 2015
I am now 31 with a family of my own. I started school at Jackson Elementary and I was always afraid I wouldn't live through the day. I was a high honor student at Oak Park and I loved the caring and devoted faculty there. Unfortunately, my family moved back to Maine when I was 12, and at even that age I came to realize that I had learned Maine's curriculum for there 9th graders at the age of 11 at Oak Park. Living in the area we lived, Oak Park made me feel safest out of the entire 9 years in California. I wish I could talk to my teachers now and let them know how appretiated they are for keeping me out of the ugliness I experienced as a child, and helping me become the woman, wife, and mother I am today! Thank you! Melinda Davis (Lang)

Posted October 15, 2014
I went there last year and I have been there since kenergarden and I love the school I now go to CPMA

Oak Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2012
The principal and teachers do not seem to be in agreement as to what the expectations are for the school. The school has lost many of the activities and events that made this school special. I blame current administration. Many of the teachers seem complacent and do not go above their normal duties. It's a shame. Logistically, there is no student drop-off zone and the morning duty personnel are rude. M

2606 54th Street, San Diego, CA  92105-4999
Last modified Oak Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.