Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

My child does homework for 1 hour+reading and eats,showers,and sleeps and she never has a hard time with homework.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school has been the best school my child has gone to.It is fair beacuse they get to play and learn and not have to pay for their food.

Becasue my student has been there since she was 5 and she has improved massivly and also now she is 4rth grade and is in Mrs.Davis's class and my 6 year old is in Mrs.Vasquez's class.They have both improved so much

I am now 31 with a family of my own. I started school at Jackson Elementary and I was always afraid I wouldn't live through the day. I was a high honor student at Oak Park and I loved the caring and devoted faculty there. Unfortunately, my family moved back to Maine when I was 12, and at even that age I came to realize that I had learned Maine's curriculum for there 9th graders at the age of 11 at Oak Park. Living in the area we lived, Oak Park made me feel safest out of the entire 9 years in California. I wish I could talk to my teachers now and let them know how appretiated they are for keeping me out of the ugliness I experienced as a child, and helping me become the woman, wife, and mother I am today! Thank you! Melinda Davis (Lang)

I went there last year and I have been there since kenergarden and I love the school I now go to CPMA

The principal and teachers do not seem to be in agreement as to what the expectations are for the school. The school has lost many of the activities and events that made this school special. I blame current administration. Many of the teachers seem complacent and do not go above their normal duties. It's a shame. Logistically, there is no student drop-off zone and the morning duty personnel are rude. M

The new principal has been at this site for 2 years now, and the school is losing its charm. Lack of PTA activities is unfortunate, as these activities used to make the school special. The campus is dirty and the restrooms are disgusting. The students shouldn't be allowed to use the restrooms with soiled toilet paper on the floor. Also, the principal and vice principal don't handle discipline problems. They just pass the responsibility to someone else.

OAK PARK MUSIC CONSERVATORY is the best, my son graduated from 5th two years ago and my daughter is in 3rd now. The staff is very helpfull and we have the greates Pincipal Mr. Martin and Vice Principal Mr. Frescatore. Plus the music progras is wonderfull.

Oak Park Music Conservatory strengthen character and allows children to thrive in a multicultural environment.

My grandchildren love attending Oak Park Music Conservatory.

Last modified Oak Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.