San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 03, 2013
Wonderful neighborhood school! The best teachers and lots of parent involvement! A whole community. My kids are getting the best education. There are also a bunch of great after school enrichment programs. Highly recommend!

Posted August 30, 2013
My son goes here 3years so far and absolutely loves it! The principal is amazing and the teachers are incredible. I would highly recommend this school!!

Posted April 27, 2010

Pacific Beach Elementary School 0

Posted July 16, 2009
Excellent, fun, diverse school! My older daughter went to an upscale private school . . .Mistake. Her education would have been the same, had we kept her at PBE. My younger doughter attends school her now, and is very, very happy! Her teacher was dedicated, smart and required respect and disapline from all the students. The prinicipal also requires the same from the Teacher's! I beleive 51% (approx.,) of the kids speak spanish, and are bused into School! This create's a great 'real life' classroom learning settings! Love the school!

Pacific Beach Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2009
We LOVE PBE! I have a kindergartener and second grader. The Principal is outstanding, the teachers are dedicated and caring and the parents are committed and very involved. This is a family atmosphere. Very laid back and welcoming. Lots of extracurricular activities-Spanish, Math Club, Golf, etc.

Posted June 16, 2008
PBE is an excellent school. My son went here two years ago (5th grade) and was in the seminar program which is outstanding. Now two years later my daughter started kindergarten and she really loved her teacher and the school. The principal, teachers, academics and everything else involved with the school is great. I feel the school is like one big family. Not to many schools are like that. PBE is highly recommended.

Posted April 28, 2008
This is a wonderful school. This is our first year at the school, and we love everything about it. It is an amazingly welcoming environment. The teachers are excellent, the parents are committed and the school is a good reflection of the generally welcoming and easy going PB environment. Academics are great, but without an overly competitive atmosphere. We love this school!

Posted April 23, 2008
If you're looking for a great elementary school, this is it. The principal is outstanding, which filters down through the teachers and therefore, to the students. The school has a great vibe to it, the teachers are very dedicated, and there is a close 'family' atmosphere at the school. I'm extremely happy that my child attends this school!

Posted September 28, 2007
I LOVE Pacific Beach Elementary! I went there, and now my two children are going there, my daughter had the same kindergarten teacher that I did! It is an outstanding school all around, the teachers are great, the parents are wonderful & very involved, they offer all kinds of enrichment activities, assemblies, music, art, plays and SO much more! My children (and I) love it!

Posted September 26, 2007
After one month of my kids attending, I am very impressed with the quality of the academics, the parental involvement, and the 'vibe' at PBE. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a relaxed, creative, and diverse environment, that does not sacrifice academic excellence.

Pacific Beach Elementary School
1234 Tourmaline Street, San Diego, CA  92109
Last modified Pacific Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific Beach Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top