Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
Rosa Parks is our home, quality people works here, every day is a fun day

Rosa Parks Elementary School

Posted August 17, 2008
Rosa Parks is one of the wors schools. My two girls attend there, the one going to fourth grade does not understands what she reads. They have not met the requirements mandated by the No Child Left Behind. The lack or resources make matters lot worse. In the school they attended last year they were far behind and at this school they are excellent. This is frustrating the expectations form low income children are so low it is ridiculous.

Posted February 01, 2007
My two younger sisters attended Rosa Parks (15 and 8). I have to say that I am very impressed with this school. My 15 year old sister was involved, met great people, and is now a straight A student in the local High School as well. The youngest one,8, is at Rosa Parks at the moment and I couldn't be happier with the way they work with the whole family to help her whenever she may have trouble with a subject. I love Rosa Parks! I would recommend this school and its continuing schools in the area (Monroe Clark Middle School, and Hoover High School)... they are and will continue being our family's top choice schools. :)

Posted August 10, 2006
This was my daughter's first year in this school. I will have to say I am very pleased with her progress. The teacher and school administration have been instrumental in her learning confidence. I am truly happy with my decision to have her transferred from Longfellow to this school. It makes a lot of difference when a school actually work with the parrents. I should have sent her here when she started grade K.

Rosa Parks Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2006
My son has been attending since kindergarten. He will be in the 5th grade in sept 2006. I love rosa parks.

Posted March 22, 2006
Awesome school! The best teachers, administrators and students. Everyone truly cares about what is best for children.

Rosa Parks Elementary School
4510 Landis Street, San Diego, CA  92105-2822
Last modified Rosa Parks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.