Bad
Good

Mcgill School Of Success 4

Posted August 01, 2013
I love Mc gill teachers communicate well to make sure student success. Also there is programs for before and after school that is guaranteed for your child to be in. McGill has been like a village helping me and my family.

Posted May 17, 2013
This is a great school, the staff and principal are very friendly, my kid feel there like he is in his home, it's a small and warm school, family oriented with a lot of activities and a good focus in high quality education.

Mcgill School Of Success 2

Posted May 01, 2013
This is thee most pityful school I have ever seen in my life. The teacher,s are teaching g a t e students nothing but what they learned last year. They are not challenged at all. I feel there is a lot of favortivity to alot of the student,s due to social economic situations. I would never put my own child into this school and fortunately my step daughter is finishing up her last year there. Also there is so much DRAMA between the kids it,s ridiculous.

Mcgill School Of Success 4

Posted March 05, 2010
My two children have truly taken a liking to school and learning. Here for the past two years at McGill school of success. The staff is caring and knowledgeable. I have a sense of security when my kids are in school knowing they are being taught well. Most of all the activities that involve wholly the entire family, with extreme attention to culture is truly a treat for us all. I do travel a ways to bring my boys to this school knowing that the school goes the distance for our family as well, is greatly appreciated.

Posted March 05, 2010
My child attends McGill and I am very satisfied with the schools overhal academics and staff, I feel that all the kids have everything they need here at McGill, the staff is very kind, helpul in everything that our children need, they are very welcoming. I Thank McGill for helping me with all my childs needs.

Mcgill School Of Success 1

Posted March 02, 2010
I cannot express how dissastisfied I am with this school. I have two children that currently attend Mcgill and in all fairness, cannot wait until the school year is over. I was first drawn to the warm welcomes and friendly hello's but quickly tuned into what most don't see until the third and fourth month into the school year. I This school needs a SERIOUS overhaul. There is potential (i.e. a few good teachers, easy rapport with parrents, close-knit feel) though. The lack of cultural diversity, inconsistency with academic routines in the classroom, poor teacher-student communication, small classrooms and school site, unsanitary main bathrooms used for the day school and after-school programs. I could go on and on and on about this school because I have spent the last five months or so observing. If you are looking for an academically sound and nuturing enviroment, I HIGHLY suggest you look elsewhere.

Mcgill School Of Success

Posted November 07, 2009
This is the second year our family has been a part of McGill. During year one, we traveled almost an hour both ways but the travel was worth the experience. A huge thanks to the entire team at McGill even Mr. Castro who does his job with joy.

Posted November 05, 2009
I just love McGill. It is such a family oriented school. The staff is loving and caring. I have twin boys at McGill. They have been attending McGill since preschool. I decided to move my boys to our neighborhood school for kindergarten but was very disappointed. I brought them back to McGill after two months. The boys are thriving and love McGill. Thank you to the entire staff.

Posted December 14, 2007
I have two of my boys attending mcgill. One in Kindergarden with Mrs. Terry a very very good teacher both my boys have been in her class. My older son that is now in first grade was in her class last year. I like her teaching ethics so much. I requested to have my younger son in her class this year. She is a great Teacher. My older son is now in first grade in Ms. Van Pelt class. She is also a wonderful teacher. The School is just magnificent!

Posted September 19, 2006
I love this school. The staff is friendly and informative. Both of my daughters attended this school and loved every minute of it. McGill staff and parents are supportive with activities and new ideas. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Mcgill School Of Success
3025 Fir Street, San Diego, CA  92102-1123
Last modified Mcgill School Of Success is a Charter school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.