Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Sessions Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 12, 2015
Mrs Sanfillippo and Mr Corley, you have taught my smiley boy to love school. W will always cherish you, as will I. Thank you for being incredible!

Posted October 12, 2015
I am so impressed with every aspect of this school. It breaks my heart to be moving soon. Military families, you will love it here and feel right at home and respected. Thank you sessions!!!!

Posted June 02, 2014
We are a Military family who has had the luxury of our son attending the same Elementary school from Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Our son has only studied in the IB program, and it really suits his academic needs. I feel that the inquiry based learning, with the group project skills he has gained while studying has helped prepare him for his secondary education and beyond. Every teacher we have had has been dedicated, supportive and gone the extra mile to ensure that those who were willing to work hard succeeded. We have had an excellent experience with the staff and the school so far, and our youngest son will be entering third grade in the fall. We look forward to continuing to support Sessions Elementary as long as we live in the San Diego area.

Posted September 23, 2013
We're off to another great year! The new principal is working hard to have a good connection with the parents and teachers. We love this school!

Sessions Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2013
Looking forward to a new principal. Last year was a disaster with Divicarris. We need someone to unify parents and teachers.

Sessions Elementary School 4

Posted July 23, 2013
We are looking forward to the 2013-14 school year as a new principal is on the way!

Posted July 12, 2013
I've had kids at this school for 10 years. Good little school and the additional of the International Baccelaureate program was just what this neighborhood needed! Kids learn critical thinking and it will help them in middle and high school. Love that this school has art, music, library. Even PE every week.

Posted September 01, 2012
Sessions is an incredible school! The teachers work long hours, spend their own money on classroom needs, and teach like their hair is on fire! Presently, 7 teachers have or have had, their own children attending Kate Sessions. I feel that my child is receiving a first-rate education there. I choose to send my "seminar" child to this school, even though they don't have a "seminar" program. They are using an incredible critical literacy program which is resulting in sky rocketing test scores. This is just plain and simple...one of the best schools in the entire city. Previous reviews sound as if they are based on a personality conflict with one or two people. It is unfair and inappropriate to base a review of an entire school, on the interactions with one individual! Just saying! Sessions is a beautiful, beachy, neighborhood school! The parents, teachers, and children love being there and working together...and the newest test scores speak for themselves....A+++!

Sessions Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2012
Worst School Ever! They are not kind and thoughtfu pepole. They are very mean and selfish. They don't care about children. They care own business. I am so glad I pullled out my kid. I don't recommend this school at all.

Sessions Elementary School 1

Posted August 10, 2012
The worst school ever. The principal Susan DeVicariis has been one of the most difficult people to work with I have ever met. Too much preferences here. Don't go to this school!!

Sessions Elementary School
2150 Beryl Street, San Diego, CA  92109-3617
Last modified Sessions Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.