San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 27, 2013
This school is fantastic! The teachers are wonderful. The programs are enriching. My son is thriving. The best part of the school for our family, however, is the parent involvement. As a former teacher, I recognize that the importance of parent participation in the school community is invaluable. These parents go above and beyond to ensure that this school has everything it needs to help our children succeed in every facet possible. We all contribute our time and efforts when and where we can and our children benefit beyond belief. It is an amazing learning environment and any family would be happy to be a part of it.

Posted February 03, 2012
I'm so thankful that my son is able to go to this WONDERFUL school! The Vapa program is amazing! I can't imagine a private school being any better. The running club before school is a fantastic program. Everyday my son wants to go to school. Teachers, Parents, Principal, Staff as well as students are involved in making this school a 10!

Posted February 06, 2011
Sunset View is a wonderful school in all measures. Every day when I ask my children how their school day was, they reply "wonderful". The new principal, teachers, staff, parents and students create a great learning environment. The Kids First Foundation fundraising and extra programs allowed the school to reduce class size in fourth grade and fund important programs that would otherwise not be available through the budget. This is a first-class public school with an amazing ocean view.

Posted May 13, 2010
Sunset View Elementary (SSV) is a great place to start your child on their journey of education & learning. Fantastic teach & amazing parent support for all children at SSV

Posted May 02, 2010
Great school with a unified community of educators, parents and children. Wonderful learning environment.

Posted May 02, 2010
My children are thriving at this wonderful school. It is a '10' in every measure.

Posted April 30, 2010
Sunset View Elementary has consistently shown it places a high priority on a positive, nurturing learning environment.

Posted April 28, 2010
With a strong community of teachers, parents, and adminstrators, SSV kids have opportunities to excel and accomplish many things!

Posted April 27, 2010
It provides a wonderful education for my grandchildren

Posted April 26, 2010
Because my grandchildren are going there and they are learning so much. I am amazed at the quality of their education.........and they are happy there which makes it even better.

Sunset View Elementary School
4365 Hill Street, San Diego, CA  92107
Last modified Sunset View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 131 reviews. Top