Posted October 09, 2014
great school great teachers great principal and staff,organized events and kids learn a lot.my daughter is always excited to go to school everyday!!ms.simpson is awesome!my daughters first TK teacher!!

Posted October 09, 2013
We are so happy we moved our kids to this excellent school!! ZAMORANO is very professional and dedicaded to all students!

Zamorano Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
So far we have been at the school for on grade my daugther will be entering 2nd grade come Sept 3. The teacher she has had are great they really care about their kids. I'm looking forward to see what next year brings. Good School so far

Posted November 20, 2009
Excellent academic agenda and the teachers are extremely dedicated to each childs success.

Zamorano Elementary School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
I love Zamorano, my oldest was there from 1st -5th grade...my youngest is still there. The teacher support is amazing I absolutely love it...

Posted March 11, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009

Zamorano Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2008
Zamorano is a clean, well-organized school and, for the most part, I feel comfortable that my children will be safe there. The teachers care - they know my children well - and that is the special part of the school environment. Students receive interesting, challenging work and the teachers try very hard to make sure all students are at grade level and beyond in all subjects. I do believe that the class sizes are too big in the upper grades. It is a distraction in what could be a better learning environment and can be the source of behavioral issues that cause breaks in academic attention. No class should have more than 28 students - and even that amount is too much! I hope our principal considers this issue for the new school year (2008-09). For academic and social reasons, I would like my kids to be in less populated classrooms.

Zamorano Elementary School 0

Posted July 17, 2008
My son has been going to Zamorano for two years now (K - 1st). I have been impressed by this school since day one! Teachers are well in tuned with each child's learning abilities and progress. The staff is on top of everything, from knowing the students' names to tight security measures. Students are challenged and taken care of. No student is left behind. The curicullum for each grade is on par...at the least! I recommend this school to anyone who cares about their child's education and well-being.

Posted December 28, 2006
Zamorano is an excellent school. If you're looking for a school that has more to offer than the core curriculum then this is a great school for your child - it has a computer lab, art studio, & music program (band & orchestra). Both of my children attend this school. My daughter has attended since 2nd grade and she's now in 5th. The teachers are the BEST. Miss Foreman, Mrs. Loughman, Mrs. Yepiz, Ms. Lay, Mr. Nitzel, Mr. Meese and Ms. Kitchin are amazing, dedicated teachers who have nurtured our children. Ms. Szweda (orchestra teacher) is fantastic as well.

Zamorano Elementary School
2655 Casey Street, San Diego, CA  92139
Last modified Zamorano Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Zamorano Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top