San Diego, CA
Students enrolled: 1,680

Montgomery Senior High School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is Montgomery High School. Montgomery High School has great teacher's who are willing to help student achieve their full potential if ask and have the BEST school spirit I've seen in a long time. My son was a shy student from the beginning of his freshman year and would not talk to anyone or smile when he has the most beautiful smile ever!!. After attending Montgomery High School and joining sports, he is know an excellent young man, talks and interacts with more people and even wants to attend a University instead of a small college. I am a happy mother. This is what school is all about. GO AZTECS!!! I LOVE this school.

Montgomery Senior High School 1

Posted April 30, 2012
So far, most of my experience with the teacher's have not been good. There are, however, some that are very four coming with information about your child. Most of the teacher's do not respond to e-mails in a timely matter and that is the frustrating part.

Montgomery Senior High School 1

Posted May 18, 2011
My kids attended Otay Ranch High as well as Castle Park before attending Montgomery. This was by far the worst school experience. The campus is unsafe, kids that don't attend are regularly on campus starting trouble. There are fights on campus weekly if not daily. The staff seems to let these kids run a muck and refuse to take responsibility. It's hard to believe they have no idea who is causing all these problems and deal with it. Teachers hear kids talk, it's their job to pay attention to these things. After 3 fights in a 2 week period I just took my kid out. While my son had the courage to stick up for himself, what about the kids who can't? It's the staffs responsibility to keep this from happening.

Posted April 23, 2010
Bad Bad Bad no communication. Horrible office staff. Counselors are no help when they are needed whatsoever. No wonder why they got a new principal.

Posted July 09, 2009
One of the best schools in the southbay. The teachers and staff really care about the overall well-being of the students and the community. I would send my kids to Montgomery HS without a doubt.

Montgomery Senior High School 4

Posted August 15, 2007
I gradutated from MOH in 2002. I'm now a senior at SDSU going for my Electrcal Engineering Bachlor Degree. Many of my friends from MOH also have a successfully career which shows that MOH has potential for future students.

Posted November 03, 2005
I think Montgomery High School is an interesting school because most of the students come from working class backgrounds. THe reason I think this is interesting is because most people value working hard to achieve goals

Posted September 27, 2005
I am amazed at the parental involvement that I have seen in my limited experience at Montgomery. The girls varsity basketball parents sacrifice more, give more, and work harder for their kids than I have seen parents do at any other school in the many places I have lived, taught, and coached.

Montgomery Senior High School 4

Posted July 02, 2005
I recently completed my 2nd semester of student teaching at MOH. I used to be a substitute teacher in the Grossmont HS District as well as in Sweetwater which exposed me to a variety of campus cultures. Overall, I am impressed with MOH: students, faculty and administrators. The students were friendly and positive. The faculty and staff were kind and helpful. The teachers that I worked with went out of their way to communicate with parents and volunteered much of their time before & after school and during lunch to help students with their work and general tutoring. I am grateful to have been part of the MOH community.

Montgomery Senior High School 3

Posted April 25, 2005
Montgomery has good scores on test and others but just doesnt have an all around motive or inpsiration. Kids didnt seem like they wanted to be there and have a bad attendce rate.

3250 Palm Avenue, San Diego, CA  92154
Last modified Montgomery Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montgomery Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top