Posted March 24, 2012
A Great School! They have fantastic teachers that really care about their students and wonderful programs. Oh, and an Awesome Academic League/Decathlon Team!

Southwest Senior High School 0

Posted November 22, 2009
I am a Graduate of SOH Class of 08',, I love this school!!! The entire staff is caring and helpful. I'm glad to have been a part of this school for 4years. Everyone is so great, they actually care about the well being of their students, not just scholastically but personally as well. They make sure everyone is getting the attention they need to do their best. SOH had many programs like SSA(safe school ambassadors) that were created to help the campus and the students for the better. I'm thankful for everyone who was/is there .. like Mrs.T Rodriguez, Ms.Porter, Ms Padilla, Mrs. Perez, Mr.Lorea.. And many more :D

Southwest Senior High School 0

Posted October 11, 2009
There is very little or no parent involvement. The new principal is extremely rude, more so to parents who do not speak English. The morale is at its lowest point. I am glad this will be my daughter's last year.

Posted October 03, 2009
I was in this from 2007-2009 and i hated it the whole time i was there because i got bullied constantly and the teachers would not help the bulling problem. It basically ruined my 9th and 10th grade years and i will never forget what happened to me. I hate southwest high school

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted May 10, 2008

Southwest Senior High School 4

Posted October 08, 2007
I graduated Southwest High School in 2006. What I love about SOH is the traditions, and how the teacher actually do listen to what the students have to say. Mr. Salazar has done a great job, and has changed this school for the better.

Southwest Senior High School
1685 Hollister Street, San Diego, CA  92154
Last modified Southwest Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southwest Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top