Posted July 16, 2012
St Patrick's has been a blessing for my family. My kids have been enrolled since Kindergarten and have attended many years. The classes average 20 kids and the teachers take the time to get to know the children and their strengths and weaknesses. They are truly dedicated to getting it right. My kids are challenged academically with a balance of an amazing art program, sports opportunities and ways to get involved in the school and church in other ways. The kids at all age levels take care of one another which is something that I treasure knowing that even the oldest middle school kids are respectful of the younger children on campus. It really is like a family. If you want a safe and nurturing environment for your children, you should check out this school.

Posted April 05, 2012
I have two children that attend St. Patrick's School and I cannot imagine being anywhere else. The staff is not only caring but extremely dedicated to educating children at the highest level while still teaching the highest level of respect for one another. They are teaching my children to be better people at the earliest stages.

St. Patrick's Elementary School 3

Posted March 29, 2012
I have two children who currently attend St. Patrick's. We love being apart of this community but I have to express what I have just experienced at our school. Every school needs to ask: Do we passively permit bullying by individuals or groups? Do we address bullying in our discipline policies and do we teach our students that bullying causes pain? Do we universally teach our youth that being a bystander to bullying and intimidation both encourages the bully and demeans the bullied? Kids can be mean and I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR especially when it hits close to home. As parents we can make a difference and change this behavior in our school with our voice so that we can be heard...

Posted June 14, 2011
all three of my kids were educated at St. Patrick's, San Diego. It is a wonderful, diverse, caring, educational, supportive, inclusive, and collaborative-with-parents school. I'd recommend it everywhere to everyone who values a well-rounded academic experience that is surrounded by the values of the Catholic tradition. Five stars from me!!!

Posted April 03, 2011
St. Patrick's is a wonderul school. We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful community of caring and dedicated teachers, parents, and children. Alll of the kids are respectful and thoughtful and truly are supportive of each other. Can't wait until the pre-school opens so both of our children can be there together.

Posted August 11, 2010
I trust the teachers in this school with my children as much as I trust myself. This school is truly remarkable and stands out from the rest by fully integrating family and faith into the education of the children. Not to mention how great the acedamia is. I can't say enough about how pleased I am.

Posted December 30, 2009
I am so glad that my kids go to this school, I love it!

Posted May 08, 2009
Nothing like St. Patrick's Catholic School, its the best catholic private school in San Diego California.

Posted December 17, 2008
St Patricks is like a second family for my children. They are educating them not only great academically but nurturing them as well.

Posted December 15, 2008

St. Patrick's Elementary School
3014 Capps Street, San Diego, CA  92104
Last modified St. Patrick's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Patrick's Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top