K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son has flourished at this school. It's a jewel in inner city San Diego. High quality academics and encouragement to excel have made a huge difference for my eighth grader.

Focuses on Religion and Spelling. Math is easy and simple and there are minimal word problems.

My husband and I expect a lot from a school, we place a premium on quality education because we believe that our children deserve it and that we owe it to them. And we are happy and proud to say that St. Rita's has exceeded all expectations. It is everything you expect in a quality Catholic education - which is not only the formation of the intellect but also faith, morals, and values - with a great community of involved parents, caring teachers, & an engaging principal. High praises for this school's first-rate learning experience and it's many intangibles. The proof is in my children.

Both of my children attended St. Rita's School from Pre-School to 8th Grade. St. Rita's cares about their students. It's like a big family. The teachers and parents work together to make this school great. St. Rita's gave my children a great foundation - spiritually and academically. My son is graduating from high school this year and I believe he is ready for the world. My daughter is doing terrific as a Freshman in high school. I'd like to thank St. Rita's School for doing their part in helping them become well-rounded and respectful children.

It is great school because it helped my son from pre-school to 8th. He is now in High school and is doing very well due to his St Rita's start.

This is GREAT school! Two of my daughters graduated at St. Rita (K-8th) . My daughters, husband and I were glad to be part of it. The teachers were nurturing and provided a wholesome environment for learning. It s a family oriented school too! Our THANK YOU s! Mrs. Tobias, Ms. Johnson, Ms. Elizabeth, Ms. Johnston, Ms. Lepore, Ms. Baterina and all the rest.

Why do you love St. Rita's School? St Rita School has been promoting academic and spiritual growth to their students. When they go to high school, their study habits that has been part of the daily activity, sticks with them. Respect and preservation of family values are part of the students day to day activity. Parents are invoved and volunteer and work closely with the teachers. I will definitely continue sending my child and refer other parents at St. Rita's School. This school makes a big difference.

Wonderful school and church parish- supportive, caring and nurturing!

I love St. Rita's because of it's loving faculty, high standards, and education!

Love the teachers!~ Mrs. Tobias, Mrs. Gray, Mrs. Engler!! Ms. Peterson!

Last modified St. Rita's School is a Private school that serves grades K-8