Posted September 24, 2014
Wonderful school full of loving teachers and staff. They get to know you and your family, and basically the school community becomes an extended family. Academics is better and more advanced than most public schools. My child loves it in this school, and we sacrifice the long commute for him to attend.

Posted February 12, 2014
We have 3 children ages 6, 8 and 10 that have attended Blessed Sacrament Parish school since they all were 4 years old. The staff here are very helpful and are caring of our children and it gives us a feeling of a second home here. We know that our children are safe at Blessed Sacrament and love the feeling of the community closeness that we get from the staff and the parents.

Posted January 28, 2014
My children ages 2, 9 and 13 attend Blessed Sacrament Parish School in the College Area of San Diego. My son who is 13 and in 8th grade started in the BSPS preschool when he was 2. The school offers outstanding educational and Catholic experiences for our children who are growing up to be smart, ethical and well rounded individuals. The dedication of the teachers and staff to the children they teach is incomparable. The devotion of other parents is outstanding, as well as it's a very family oriented environment with everyone looking out for each other. BSPS has become an integral part of our lives and we give the teachers there much credit for shaping and developing our children. They are excelling academically and are learning the skills and the moral grounding they need to make good, and safe, decisions in their future. The godparents to our 2 year old are parents we met during our time at BSPS that have become a part of our family - for this we are forever grateful. Everyday when we send our children off to school we feel they are safe and are being given an excellent education that will give them the skills, and the faith foundation, to succeed in their futures.

Posted January 27, 2014
I'm very happy with the teachers at Blessed Sacrament. They have helped both of my children in many ways and have not only educated them but also taught them "how" to learn. Very lucky to have a staff that would take the time on a individual bases to help the kids. I would absolutely recommend this school to family and friends.

Posted January 27, 2014
This is a wonderful school working hard to improve the lives of the students, families, and community. I had three children graduate from this school and they all did wonderfully in high school. This school prepared them for the challenges; academic, social, and spiritually. With a new principle coming in next year, I am looking forward to great things happening!

Blessed Sacrament Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2014
This is a school that has a very diverse student population. Excellent class sizes and experienced, caring loving teachers. The kindergarten teacher is an amazing educator. There is a full computer lab with many educational programs for students to work on at school and from home. Annual school events include the Big Ten dinner dance and the Fall Festival which are outstanding parent run functions. Student athletic teams consist of soccer for the younger grades and flag football, basketball and volleyball for middle school. There is a cheer team available to all grade levels to participate in. Pre and post school program is available as well as professional after school opportunities such as jump rope, art ,language, aerobics, martial arts.

Posted January 25, 2014
We enrolled our child at BSPS several years ago after a long search of public and catholic schools. We chose BSPS because of the recommendations of existing students/parents and the community feeling of the school. The teachers are very interested in getting the best out of your child and helping them to excel. We also liked the school for the multicultural aspect and the variety of after school activities. We also really like the parochial sports league that the school participates in and are looking forward to our child being able to participate in the other sports in the older grades. Go cougars!

Posted January 25, 2014
My kids attend this traditional Catholic school where values as well as high standards in the level of education go hand by hand. I am very happy I picked this school where my kids started since pre school and my oldest is now in 6th grade.

Posted January 24, 2014
Blessed Sacrament Parish School is an outstanding school! We picked this school from a choice of 4 Catholic schools in the area and I couldn't be happier! The teachers and staff are fantastic! If you want your child to have an amazing experience in Kindergarten from the start, this is the school!. Small class sizes, great extracurricular activities, music, PE, sports, religion and so much more! The parents are super involved and everyone knows each others names and kid's names. All age groups are kind to each other. There's an on site nurse, hot lunches and afterschool care which my son begs to stay at for $3 an hour! Many of the parents are alumni which speaks volume because they want their children to have the same great experience that they've had. The tuition is keep affordable but they also have scholarship program if needed.

Posted January 24, 2014
My son has been at BSPS since pre K and I can't imagine him being anywhere else. The faith, love, and support is never ending. The staff is incredible as well as the students and families. You will not find a better environment or get a better education! I love our little school!

Blessed Sacrament Elementary School
4551 56th Street, San Diego, CA  92115
Last modified Blessed Sacrament Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Blessed Sacrament Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top