San Diego, CA

Springall Academy 5

Posted February 16, 2012
My son has been attending Springall for one year now. He had his first "all green" day ever within 10 weeks of attending. He is catching up academically, and his behavior has improved so much. I can even leave him in the living room with his younger sisters for a few minutes. The teachers are well educated and want to be there. They are even able to provide his lunch which is very restricted due to allergies. They have sports programs where they get to compete with other schools in the area. My son was invited to play basketball. All activities are behavior based so this is a great motivator for him. I love this school and what they are doing for my son.

Springall Academy 5

Posted January 12, 2009
What an amazing school for learning-disabled children. My son spent 8 years at Springall, after failing in every school he was assigned. The whole student is considered, their physical and emotional needs are met as well as their academic needs. After searching through every private/public school program, we were so fortunate to find this wonderful place!

Springall Academy