1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Our experience with Springall Academy has been wonderful. My son does very well here. He has friends, feels comfortable and successful, and enjoys participating in the sports programs (which he was never able to do in public school). The staff are very caring and, as another reviewer said, want to be there. I would highly recommend Springall Academy as an alternative school environment for kids who struggle with traditional public school settings.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

staff didn't want to interfere when a student was getting bullied by other peers

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

when I was a student they didn't make me feel safe nor comfortable in a classroom setting where I was constantly bullied by fellow students when I tried to address my concerns with staff and teachers they didn't want to interfere with me being bullied

was severely bullied to the point I transferred to a different school

My son has been attending Springall for one year now. He had his first "all green" day ever within 10 weeks of attending. He is catching up academically, and his behavior has improved so much. I can even leave him in the living room with his younger sisters for a few minutes. The teachers are well educated and want to be there. They are even able to provide his lunch which is very restricted due to allergies. They have sports programs where they get to compete with other schools in the area. My son was invited to play basketball. All activities are behavior based so this is a great motivator for him. I love this school and what they are doing for my son.

What an amazing school for learning-disabled children. My son spent 8 years at Springall, after failing in every school he was assigned. The whole student is considered, their physical and emotional needs are met as well as their academic needs. After searching through every private/public school program, we were so fortunate to find this wonderful place!

Last modified Springall Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12