San Diego, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 05, 2014
My son went was there for 11 years starting from PK to graduating 8th grade last year. Now that he goes to a different competitive private school, not only is he ahead of the game and very well prepared, but most importatantly an incredible young adult. It is apparent the difference even more so, when you leave and are in a different school environment. Warren Walker knows what they are doing and worth every penny!

Posted April 29, 2014
Warren-Walker School is an incredible community from students to the teachers to the parents. When you visit the school and see happy students who are well mannered, well spoken and curious and eager to learn you know something amazing is happening.

Posted March 20, 2012
I knew that I was sending my kids to a great school but... I attended eighth grade graduation last year, just to see. The graduates were composed, eloquent, talented, and their bond to their teachers and appreciation for their education was very evident. After seeing the final "product", I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else!

Posted December 12, 2011
My son has attended Warren Walker since pre-k. After 8 years in this school, both I as a parent, and my son as a student have truly felt blessed. The teachers truly care about the kids and their future. Their focus is not only with achievement but with effort. My son stands out in a crowd and is very comfortable in conversation, even with adults.

Posted January 28, 2011
Multiple kids in private school means I really appreciate that tuition is 60-70% of what I would pay at the comparable private school where I attended. Love the ocean view driving to school every morning! Can't beat the teachers- top to bottom. Very caring and they know how to find the angle that works for my kid's various learning styles and how to keep it fun and interesting. I'm lucky to have above-average kids, who can handle the cutting edge curriculum, project-based style, and workload. Spanish, art, music, P.E., technology... worth every penny.

Posted January 28, 2011
My daughters have been attending Warren Walker for many years. I love this small private school- the class size is small, and the teachers are the best! I reccomend this school to anyone who is looking for a great school experience for their kids. Mike Haas

Posted May 12, 2010
Great school! Great teachers...lots of love and care. Accelerated program and arts, music, p.e.,computers and drama. Spanish taught every day

Warren-Walker School 1

Posted June 16, 2009
We were part of this school for 7 years and I have to say that in the past 4-5 years, we''ve seen a decline in the teacher quality and ablility to retain qualified teachers. There are a few truly dynamic teachers if your child is lucky enough to get them. The accelerated curriculum begins to get ridiculous in 4th grade (3rd is a real adjustment because of workload). They've continued to cut staff salaries and give the teachers more responsibilities. Wear and tear of the staff is apparent. Great school if your child loves 'drill and kill' approach to math and a lot of parent produced work at home. The arts are terrific but again those teachers are stretched. Many students have tutors (even in first grade). Good also for self-motivated students. Stressful environment. Ever-growing tuition increases (w/o improvements). We wish we felt better exiting the school, but we don't.

Warren-Walker School 1

Posted March 15, 2009

Posted November 17, 2008
Great school! We are happy with the caring faculty and staff. Our son is excelling in this challengine environment. A wonderful environment where a young man can expand his horizons - academically and socially.

Warren-Walker School