K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Not only do I work at Mira Mesa Christian School, my four children have also attended the school in past years. I'm passionate about the quality and uniqueness of the school and its positive impact on students and families. The small class size and loving staff enables students to reach their full academic and spiritual potential.

We absolutely love this school. All three of our children started from the preschool, and 2 have gone to the elementary. Our daughter was struggling, and teacher and principle both worked with us to help find the best solution for her. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with ASD, and couldn't continue to go here because she needed the extra support. We decided the keep her brother enrolled here because we loved the fact that the school was small, the children all knew each other and played well together all of the kids from kinder to sixth grade play together. The teachers are just amazing. They care about the kids so much, and want to see them succeed. The teachers find ways to challenge the students, and give the support to those that need it. The children learn to grow stronger with the Lord, to respect each other, and to be the examples for the other children. We couldn't ask for a better learning environment.

We couldn't be happier!!!! The teachers, staff and principal are highly dedicated to give each and every child the best education . Students to teacher radio are unbelievable , every child in school is known by name , they are 100% committed to encourage students to have a personal relationship with Christ.

I am an educator, and a parent We enrolled our elementary child but will be moving her.... A very sad thing to have to do. In our opinion the school has not honored their enrollment agreement with us. Our advise to anyone is to stay away. A child is too easily attached, for a school to betray their trust with parents.

My husband and I are very happy with the personal attention that the preschool has given to our 4-year old son. He had behavioral problems in the beginning and the preschool (the preschool director and his teacher) were wiling to help us solve those problems. Our son loves preschool a lot. He has come a long way and we plan on enrolling him at the elementary school this fall.

This is wonderful school with lots of personal attention afforded to each student and family. The student to teacher ratios are unheard of in public schools and even most private schools. The teachers are top-notch and there are many unique distinctives about the school which make it very special. My child has grown tremendously academically and socially.

I enrolled my child here after pulling them from the mistake called cornerston and this school was absolutely wonderful. In fact I sent my daughter on to K with this school I was so impressed with them.

The school is genuinely concerned with teaching the children. Parents are encouraged to contribute as much as possible. It appears every teacher, administrators, and Principle give to the children a piece of themselves. They often offer ways for children to give back to the parents. For Valentines Day as a father my daughter made me a heart, saying I love you Dad. They also have advanced education. My daughter who reads above average is in a group of piers in the same situation, so she is not prevented from excelling. We pay to have our children to go to school. Think about that, we pay to let her go to this school. I am very happy, my child has been blessed with this.

As a parent, MMCS has been the best school my children have attended. Our family has relocated due to military transfers and my children have been in two other Christian Schools in two other states. My children would always ask if we could move back to San Diego so they could go back to MMCS. Praise God, He did send us back here. I could not ask for a better education, sense of community or staff to lead as examples to my children. Since the school is small the children are very much connected with one another and no one is anonymous. All students are encouraged to be peace keepers and learn how to properly handle conflict. That has been a huge factor in conquering bullying between children. I love this school!

Last modified Mira Mesa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6