Posted May 16, 2013
I have two children in Christ the Cornerstone; one in preschool and one in Kindergarten. Being a military family, we are constantly on the move and it is usually our children that have the most difficulty coping with the change. With that being said, finding a warm, loving, understanding environment for my children is always my highest priority, second to none. I researched schools all over the area before settling on Christ the Cornerstone and I couldn't be any happier. The education that my boys are getting is top notch and only second to the amount of love and attention that they receive here. When my current Kindergartener first started school I was extremely apprehensive. He is a VERY rambunctious child who often has the attention span of a butterfly, but he already tests past a first grade level for public school and my preschooler would already test out of a public school Kindergarten! The Preschool rivals the grade school in every way and my youngest ADORES all of the preschool teachers, (Who often help one another). Everyone at CTC is wonderful and we are going to be sad to have to leave this school when the time comes as it has become part of our family!

Posted February 07, 2012
CTCA is a great school! The teachers are compassionate and attentive to my kids. My kids are currently are in preschool and I plan to have them attend CTCA for kindergarten. I have seem my kids develop and learn much more that most preschoolers. My kids love school very much, they even want to go on the weekends. The curriculum is extremely high and they flourish in the warm and loving environment. It is extremely important to shape and guide the young minds at an early age. This learning experience is the backbone for their future education!

Christ The Cornerstone Lutheran Academy 4

Posted March 23, 2011
We made the right choice. When looking for an elementary school for our daughter we looked around at several schools. We finally decided on CTCA. When it was time for our son to start preschool we knew to send him to the attached preschool. The teachers are all wonderful and more then willing to help you when you have questions. The class size are small and the kids get the attention they need. I'm very pleased with the progress both of my kids have made at this school. My son already has a love for reading and will be starting kindergarten next year. My daughter loves going to school and I never here her complain about school. Can't say enough good things about CTCA.

Posted September 22, 2010
The teachers are this school are very compassionate. My son made phenomenal improvements both academically and socially since going to this wonderful school.

Posted September 26, 2008
All my three kids goes to CTC, both preschool and elementary programs. All the teachers that my children have are all experienced, loving, dedication and passion to teach. Small class size. Affordable tuition. Fun learning environment. My kids love to go to school everyday! What can you ask for more!

Christ The Cornerstone Lutheran Academy 3

Posted September 06, 2008

Christ The Cornerstone Lutheran Academy 1

Posted September 03, 2008
I removed my child from this school and put her in public school because of the lack of training her instructer had. She was not progressing and learning well.

Posted August 20, 2008
Excellent school. Our daughter just completed the 3 year old pre-school program at CTCA. She has made great strides in her academic, social, and emotional development, since beginning at CTCA. It is a safe, nurturing environment, which allowed us to feel confident and comfortable in her enrollment there. The small student-teacher ratios ensured more individualized attention to each student. It is a wonderful, Christian, school community in which practically all of the teachers know all of the students, and all of the students know each other. If we had not relocated to another area in San Diego County, we would have absolutely kept her at CTCA. I have highly recommended CTCA to several friends who look forward to enrolling their children into CTCA.

Christ The Cornerstone Lutheran Academy 0

Posted August 05, 2008
My first kid has learnt a lot from the teachers and the school. My second son will go to preschool this fall,too. No doubt we still choose Christ the Cornerstone. because it is really a great preschool and all our family love it.

Posted July 07, 2008
Both of my children attend CTC. They started there in pre-school and are now entering Kindergarden and 4th Grade. As a military spouse, their security and stability is very important to me. I feel comfortable and assured that my children are well taken care of at CTC. Their care has also helped instill in them, values and confidence. I continue to be very pleased with the curriculum, staff, and teachers. Thanks to CTC, my children will have the solid educational foundation that they will need as they grow and continue through the higher levels.

Christ The Cornerstone Lutheran Academy
9028 Westmore Road, San Diego, CA  92126
Last modified Christ The Cornerstone Lutheran Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Christ The Cornerstone Lutheran Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top