K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 05, 2015
My son just finished 6th grade, and has been here since 3rd. Teachers are excellent and caring. We are looking forward to Junior high at Horizon. To answer the question why so many reviews on same dates, sometimes at parent meetings we are reminded to share our comments with the community. So there are probably little spurts of reviews. A little PR from happy parents never hurts. But yes, these are real reviews!

Horizon Christian Academy 4

Posted January 26, 2015
Why lots of the reviews are on the same dates? Are those real comments ???

Horizon Christian Academy 4

Posted June 18, 2014
Great Parent help program. Friendly staff, safe place for children to receive an education and learn morals and values. Provides a firm foundation for children.

Posted April 28, 2014
We love this school. It is such a blessing to have my kids spiritual and education needs attended to. The school administration, teachers, and after school care staff have all been wonderful.

Posted April 27, 2014
I would spend my last dime to keep my kids at this school. I have 4 kids ages 7 to 17. They have only gone to this school. It is true that they get a great education, small class sizes, great teachers and fun athletics. But the think that I love the most is that this is truly a Christ-centered school. Our oldest daughter just got accepted to her dream college, UCSD. Thanks Horizon!!

Posted March 03, 2014
I have had a daughter attend the elementary school (and later Jr. High/High School) from kindergarten on up. I am so grateful for the wonderful teachers, staff, and most of all spiritual guidance she received. My son, now in first grade, is also in the elementary school.. He has a fiery personality but with the structure of the classroom, and kindness of the teachers, he has really thrived. I love the balance of respect and fun that is instilled in the kids at this school.

Posted March 03, 2014
What can i say, small class size, great teachers, fair price, and amazing afterschool program all are reasons i make the 20 minute drive from my home to take my 6 year old there!!

Posted February 28, 2014
My son has been going to HCA since K, now he's in 1st Grade. We cant thank the faculty & staff enough for their dedication & kindness to our kids. Shoutout to Ms Kieger & Mrs Files for nurturing our wiggly fireball. We like their curriculum, after school program, enrichment classes, TrailLife USA program, & the family culture. Godwilling, we pray to keep our son at Horizon schools through High School.

Posted February 28, 2014
Our son has been attending HCA since preschool and we love it. The staff is great. Our son is getting a great education in environment filled with God.

Posted February 28, 2014
I love this school for the reasonable rates, great teachers, small class sizes, and centering on Christ.

Horizon Christian Academy
4520 Pocahontas Avenue, San Diego, CA  92117
Last modified Horizon Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Horizon Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top