Posted September 10, 2013
This school has been a great blessing to our daughter and family. The leadership and educators here go far beyond the normal schools to help everyone succeed! As the mother of 3 children, I can honestly say, I've never dealt with a more competent, caring and helpful staff, in my 23 years of parenting. Truly a gem of a program within the Bonita Unified School District!

Posted May 12, 2013
this school has helped me be who i am today. I would not have gotten my Diploma if it wasn't for the effort of this school and its staff.

Posted November 30, 2012
We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to you and the staff at Chaparral High School. Our son attended his senior year there because he was behind in credits. Large size classes never were a good learning environment for him, causing him to struggle throughout his school years. We tried several ways to help him over the years and we were very concerned that he might not graduate. When the idea for him to go to Chap was presented to us, we were apprehensive. Like most, people we perceived this as a school more for students with behavioral problems, rather than a place where he could get more help and caught up with his credits. We decided to try it and after seeing how much he improved and getting to know the staff, we were very pleased with the outcome. Whenever it s needed, we feel the counselors and staff at the neighboring high schools should present the idea of attending Chap to the students and their parents in more of a positive manner. They need to know it is not a bad place, it s a good place to go, when they need to catch up with their work or need a smaller classroom. Thank you all very much. Sincerely, The Hanhart Family

Chaparral High (Continuation) School 1

Posted March 12, 2011
The teachers are incompentent but, then again, what would you expect from continuation high school. One of the teachers at this school is engaged in turning my child against me. I wouldn't send my dog to this school,

Chaparral High (Continuation) School 0

Posted November 30, 2009
Chaparral high school is one of the best high schools for students seeking one on one attention. The teachers are genuinely concerned about the students and are very knowledgeable in their subject matter. There are experienced in how to teach at risk students and have graduated more kids every year. This school also just received a 6 year WASC. Great school!

Posted June 09, 2009
This school got me through something im sure i wouldnt have accompilshed. Wonderful teachers who have concern for every single student. I will miss it!

Posted December 03, 2008
I graduated from this school and I am so happy with all of the opprotunities that have been opened to me because of the second chance I was given. The teachers were awesome and really did care about the students. I really wish more schools were like this one. We need more places for those of us who just need that second chance. Thank you to all of the staff at Chap for not giving up on me like everyone else had and providing me with encouragment and the confidence I needed to succeed.

Posted October 19, 2007
I graduated from Chap and yes...I enjoyed my second chance!These teachers cared and reached out.The teachers have wonderful communication skills to reach every student. I learned not only from books but also from these morally correct teachers.Its good to know that these teachers chose to work here and continue to make a difference! I'm in college now and never thought it possible!Thank you for not giving up on me and bringing out my true potential!

Posted February 02, 2007
Chaparral High School is a place where kids who have messed up, gain a second chance to succeed in life. Although I bet if you asked many students they would pretend that they do not enjoy this second chance in learning but truth is they are thankful for this and the staff though corny at times are friendly and helpful. Not to mention that there are very good teachers at Chaparral.

Chaparral High (Continuation) School 4

Posted February 24, 2005
- a former student
This school is giving students a chance to graduate, which is great. They can have a good, succesfull life.

Chaparral High (Continuation) School
121 West Allen Avenue, San Dimas, CA  91773
Last modified Chaparral High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Chaparral High (Continuation) School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top