946 students|Bonita Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 24, 2016
Alicia Story is a dedicated teacher at Lone Hill. She is committed to her students and every day she gives 110% of herself. If all teachers were like her, the world would be a better place and educators would have the respect they deserve.

Posted February 19, 2014
I am a student here at Lone Hill and my personal view on things is amazing! I feel like I'm getting a good education and learning new skills to help me further in the future. Besides the learning experiences, Lone Hill Middle School is really supportive of one another. This school doesn't favor 'the populars' or 'the geeks', everyone is equal and that is what I love about this school. All the teachers are AWESOME as well! If you are having trouble, they will help you and go out of there way to help you on what you need to improve. If you are thinking of putting your child in this school, they will fit in and they don't need to worry about bullying or any other problem most middle schools have. From a student perspective, this school is just outstanding! GO LIONS!!!

Posted November 11, 2011
I love this school!..Everyone is so involved. The Principal Mr. Ritchie is Awesome!.Its great how he 'hangs out' with the kids during lunch. My 7th grade boy tells me he sometimes plays basketball with them or just sits & chats with them and the other kids. I think thats great!.It lets the kids know that he is their friend and they are important. The counselor, Mrs. Lyons is also topnotch!..It seems like everyone loves her too. I love how she stays involved with the kids even though they move up to High School. My older son is a 10th grader at SDHS and I see Mrs. Lyons at the H.S games afterschool showing her support for the teams. All the students still enjoy seeing her, talking to her and give her hugs! This just shows how supportive they are to our children. All the teachers both my boys have had at this school have been excellent, unfortunately too many to name, but they've all given them the tools they need to succeed in the future. Lone Hill also has alot of new programs that give students extra help and support to get better grades and reach their educational goals. Im very happy with what Lone Hill has provided to my family..Quality Education!

Posted October 13, 2010
The administration and staff work diligently to provide an atmosphere that reflects the total needs of the students - academics, activities, counseling, friendship, focus on citizenship and giving back to the community.

Posted May 07, 2010
First, I'll start by saying I'm extremely biased because I WORK at Lone Hill. I've worked here for 14 years and each year has been better than the last. The kids are great and we truly do have a great staff and administration. Our new principal really knows the kids and gets involved with them on a personal level. Our support staff are also excellent and care deeply about the kids. From the front office desks to the custodians...everyone gets involved. Our choral, band, and art programs are award winning and we have a growing video and computer editing program as well. In general, I think you won't lose attending either middle school in our district, but I think Lone Hill is pretty awesome. My son and daughter will be attending this school in a few years and I have no reservations at all. Again, I'm a little biased. :)

Posted March 09, 2010
I'm in 8th grade and i think Lone Hill Middle School is the best school to attend.Ive been attending Lone hill since 6th grade.My siblings have gone to Lone Hill also.They said it was some of the best years.As for me, Lone Hill has helped me to grow and learn about some of life's lessons.This school has the greatest staff members,teachers,students,and our new principal is the coolest guy you'll meet! He is very dedicated to helping us do our best in school.I certainly think that Lone Hill has prepared more for high school classes.I have no doubt that Lone Hill would be the best choices for your child.

Lone Hill Middle School 4

Posted November 18, 2009
My child started school here this year and is really enjoying it. The teachers are wonderful and caring. One 6th grade math teacher in particular is always available to the students if they need extra tutoring. It has done a world of good for my child that always struggled in math. A 'C' student has gone to an 'A' student in math and finally understands what is being taught! And the new Principal seem so be very involved, and always available.

Posted November 07, 2009
Lone Hill Middle School is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are of top quality. We have 3 8th graders that have attended Lone Hill since the 6th grade and they have had exceptional grades. You are constantly aware of how your child is doing by logging onto the website.

Posted September 05, 2008
Lone Hill has a staff of teachers that are very in touch with the kids. I have yet to expereince a teacher that doesn't want a child to succeed at this school. It's their dedication that has turned this school into a successful school. My child is constantely coming home with enthusiasm with the things that she is learning in school. They give their students just enough homework, that creates a balance for school and family. They have showed me that they are concerned for the success of my daughter's education just as we are.

Posted May 24, 2008
This school has a good empact on students. I should know. I have done so well going here plus, I have improved on my academic skills. I have learned so much and plan to know more. This really is a great school to go to and I'm not just saying that I mean it. You'll never regret coming here or having your child come here.

700 South Lone Hill, San Dimas, CA  91773-1437
Last modified Lone Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.