Bad
Good

Shull is the best school in the BUSD. The teachers and staff are absolutely amazing. The principal, Mrs. Horsley goes above and beyond her call of duty and truly cares for each student. I will never send m kids anywhere else. I feel so lucky that my son goes to Shull, where I know he's in a safe and nurturing learning environment.

Your child needs to go here- simply awesome. Great staff, strong class structure, fantastic "kids club" pre & after school care. GATE program is wonderful, too! All schools should be like this!

Our Daughter just finished the fourth grade here and we are very happy with the faculty and staff, especially Mrs. Horsley, and fine and dedicated educator. There is a lot of parental involvement and community support for the BUSD. Bravo!

I have volunteered at this school for six years. I have never seen more dedicated teachers and staff.

Congratulations Shull Elementary for winning the Blue Ribbon which depicts them as one of the top schools nation wide. Wow! and we are at the top of that list too. Great Job Shull!

I am a student and I just love Arma. J. Shull Elementary School. It is so much fun to be in the 5th Grade there. I love all the teachers I have had and Mrs. Horsely. My favorite day of the year is the Walk-A-Thon, but they a lot of fun things throughout the year. I like A.R. a lot because it is challenging and fun at the same time. The students there are really nice. It is a fun place to be.

My grandson's special ed teacher Miss Chrissy is outstanding. She gives special love for all the children in her class

My daughter is in 2nd grade she loves Shull and so do I.The teachers are GREAT!!

My son attends this school and I could not be happier with it. I have nothing but praise for the administration and staff.

Wonderful school, friendly and helpful staff, and experienced and dedicated teachers. I brought my son to Shull after speaking to Principal Horsely and the school exceeded my expectations. My son began kindergarten having been retained the year prior from a different school and he blossomed at Shull. My son has gained a new confidence, he's thrived, and loves his school.

Last modified Arma J. Shull Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.