Bad
Good

Not sure if this is the same school I am thinking but it's an amazing school! Not sure about all those other negative reviews but I am quite involved with all the parents and everyone is very happy here. Great School, Great Teachers and GREAT value!

GREAT SCHOOL My son has been going to this school for two year now. I am very pleased with the director and his teachers. He currently has Ms. Diana as a teacher and I am very happy with her, she communicates with the parents and is very patient with her class. My son has grown a lot at this school and is continuing to grow academically. The school director is great, she is very involved with the kids and keeps the parents informed about what is going on in the school. As I said before, I am very pleased with this school.

I just had a bad experience calling this school. I could believe how rude and cold the two ladies to whom I spoke to were. The first one, don't remember her name, seemed to be in hurry to do something and hang up on me. I decided to call again because I could not believe that this type of attitude was coming from a "qualified Montessori staff member." The second person had a little bit more of patience (Her name is (Diane), but as soon as I complained about the first lady who answer me, she also disconnected the call. Wow! I'm a Certified Montessori Teacher- AMS" and work for Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori in Phoenix, AZ and right now I'm in shock. Anyway, hopefully you are right and I m wrong. If I had to choose a place for my own child, this place never will receive any consideration. I rather drive a few more miles than have my child in such a place.

Best school in the the area! I am a longtime parent of this school. My son attended this school years ago and my daughter just finished last week. I was really shocked to read the reviews below because I feel like this school has only become better. The changes have all been positive and the teachers are all still the same. I even formed a great relationship with the director who insists on updates of my daughter. This school has always been like part of my family and will continue to be. If you are looking for a place that is loving, with great teachers, this is it!

We WERE planning to keep our child in the school for first grade and maybe longer. That is until the the new owners took over. Since the new director came in weve lost the computer class and the fun after school classes that we had last year. classes like gymnastics and sports. We weren't even told these things were being cut. The classes just disappeared. We pay for these things so we really resent losing them. Next year we'll take our chances with the public schools. At least they tell the parents whats going on.

I like the teachers. But the school got sold a few months ago and now its not as good there. My preschool son started crying every morning cuz he doesn't want to go anymore. The new owners have made the place look better. but when i'm having a hard time paying tuition I wish they would spend the money on the kids instead office furnture.

My child has been attending for over a year. While it's true that the teachers are fabulous, the school came under new owner/administrators in November, and many parents are unhappy about it. Many of the changes that have been put in place by the new and very young director have not been good for the classes in general or the children. If you're looking for good teachers and don't care about terrible administrators, then this is the school for you. And, by the way, the school has a new name: Montessori School of San Dimas.

Foothill Montessori is a wonderful school. My two (2) year old daughter began school there in Dec 08' and she totally loves it. She has learned so much and she has made plenty of new friends. All teachers and assistants are great, caring and loving to all the children. And I am thankful for that. I never worry about my daugther while she is there at school. Once again, thank you Foothill Montessori!

I love the school. My son loves it. His teacher is the best I've seen. She is truly dedicated, patient, and loving towards the children. My son has learned more there in a few months than he did in almost a year at his previous school. I am truly blessed to have found this great establishment!

I love this school. My son is so happy there and i feel like he is getting a real quality education from teachers who are excited to see him succeed. Many friends and family were concerned that i was starting him in school so early (he is 2) but now they are amazed at how he has blossomed- socially and mentally. I love sneaking in to watch him hard at work on his 'jobs' and i am amazed each time i watch him throw his snack remains in the trash, push his chair in, put his placemat away and wash his hands, all without being asked! They really do all they can to enhance the family dynamic and understanding of the child. Parents can be as involved as much or as little as they like, but most are happy to do what they can because it is easy to see results.

Last modified Foothill Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3