San Fernando, CA

Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy 4

Posted April 30, 2014
Vista del Valle Dual Language Academy has been an amazing experience for both my boys. Due to the dual language academy my boys have an opportunity not offered to many other school kids. They are actively learning to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish. My sons are receiving an amazing gift that will continue to benefit their lives in the future. Ms. Denise Casco along with many other hardworking dedicated teachers deserve to be recognized for their excellence in touching the lives of our future leaders.

Posted April 29, 2014
Vista del Valle is a fabulous school to work at! The teachers are amazing, and the students are wonderful. The students in the dual language program learn language arts, math, social studies, and science in English and Spanish. The curriculum at our school is infused with technology. Students get to go to the computer lab twice a week. We also have a wonderful art program. For the last several years, our focus has been visual arts and music. The students have created beautiful artwork and started to develop their singing voice.

Posted August 26, 2013
Vista del Valle has some of the friendliest staff! They are always smiling and willing to help. The staff is always aware of the students and their needs doing there best to supervise the students on school grounds. Our kids are also some of the sweetest and most thoughtful, not to leave out bright little ones. Always trying their best to succeed!

Posted August 19, 2013
Vista del Valle DLAcademy es una escuela que procura la excelencia en sus estudiantes, apertura para que los padres se involucren y que los maestros den lo mejor de su capacidad a traves de su etica y profesionalismo. Definitivamente es una escuela recomendable para todo aquel estudiante que desea superarse y llegar lejos en sus ambiciones estudiantiles.

Posted August 19, 2013
Vista del VAlle DL Academy is a school that strives for excellence in their students, opening for parent involvement and teachers who give the best of their ability through its ethics and professionalism. Definitely recommended for all school student who want to excel and go far in student ambitions.

Posted August 17, 2013
At Vista Del Valle DLA the staff and administrator are very Kind and helpful, I have being working with them to improve my child education. This past year efforts to improve the education of our children has lead me to give them my vote of trust. That why I am asking for your support for our students in our school. I am a volunteer father who constantly see other parents involved. Our children can be ready to go to college if we also as parents do our JOB. and support the learning instead of leaving the work only to the teacher and the school in general. Parents get it together and make it happen.

Posted August 17, 2013
My School is grate because we have the best leader, she is very hard working and dedicated individual who listen to parents concerns and always try to do the best for our children. The faculty and staff are dedicated to do their job and give a 100% to make sure students are learning. I agree with some of the comments below about getting ourselves together and work with the school with the education of our children this job is not only for teachers. We are very good to complaint but we never move a finger to help in the school. We are always busy to assist but yet we are always sitting at home watching TV and the Novelas. Get to work and do something better about your school.

Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy 1

Posted August 14, 2013
The school is supposed to be great but the staff in the front office ARE BEYOND rude and unwelcoming....

Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy 1

Posted August 12, 2013
I've had to bite my tongue many times being that I was only just Grandma and didn't want to be thought of as a nosey Grandma. The staff is very rude and can be mean to children they show no zest or passion in teaching children they look generally unhappy and miserable and unfortunately take that out on the students and visitors. On one occasion I was disgusted at how a staff member grabbed a student by the arm and scolding him I stopped her and said "calm down" and she took her frustration out on me and shouted you didn't even see what he did! Mind your own business and leave this to the professionals." I laughed and said "Dear you don't know me" and she responded with "oh what your threatening me?!" I said "oh no not at all." I went straight to the office and informed them of this Poor conduct they did not appear Interested at all. I informed them I was a retired school guidance counselor and know first hand you are never to grab a child in such a way or scold them in such a manner. They showed no interest and said okay we'll take care of it I don't know how they would when. They didn't get the woman's name and refused to know it when I tried to tell them the persons name

Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy 2

Posted November 29, 2012
I really don't understand these posts that pat the staff on the back - proclaiming them to be "cordial" and "attentive". Each time I've interacted with them, I've had to bite my tongue and not call out their general rudeness to myself, other parents AND students. Rather than voice my concerns as they arise and risk my child being singled out, I'm definitely pursuing a Charter next school-year. If the "face" of the company is this unorganized and unpleasant (when I am around to witness it), it scares me to death to think about what else is happening in that school and what effect is has on my child- someone at an age not able to verbally communicate everything that is happening around her.

Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy
12441 Bromont Avenue, San Fernando, CA  91340
Last modified Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top