K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Cant believe this hidden gem was so close to home. Santa Rosa School has given our child something that our local public schools just can't offer, small class sizes and Dedicated teachers and staff, which are needed to offer an excellent Catholic education above the rest.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is checked every morning by our childs teacher

I have two Children attending Santa Rosa. This is the third school I've sent them to, after removing them from the last two schools due to a disappointing curriculum. After couple weeks of my children attending Santa Rosa, I was Notified of every assignment, schedule, upcoming school events, and any changes made to the published calendar. The school tracks the progress of each student and sets personal goals along with the overall school goal. I can see the difference this program, teachers and administration has done to increase my children's learning potential. I as most parents do, want the best for my kids, so I do encourage any parent seeking the same high level of education to contact Ms. Schepppers.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

A parent This is a great school with dedicated and talented teachers. My daughter is in 3rd grade and she has been going to SRBA since TK and she has been fortunate to have great teachers

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework wise, i have to say, its a daily duty that the kids bring in but again, its for their best and they enjoy it.

As a parent looking for the best of the best education for my kids, I had to go with Santa Rosa. I first started my oldest child in Kinder and have not had any complaints. After 6 months of him being enrolled, I decided to enroll my youngest child into TK. I have noticed both of them being more active in learning new things everyday and always practicing at home. As far as staff, i have to say, they are more than dedicated to making sure each child is at the top. I would definitely keep them there as long as they can be there.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

A parent This is a great school with dedicated and talented teachers. My daughter has been attending this school since TK now she is in 3rd grade and she has been fortunate to have great teachers.

A parent. This is a great school with dedicated and talented teachers. My daughter has been attending this school since TK and she has been fortunate to have great teachers. Great teachers make a great school!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Ms.Scheppers is a one of kind principal and we are so glad that she welcomed both of our kids with open arms.

Great school,great staff always updating the parents with any kid information that is needed. We see a change in both of our kids and it's because of the school.We can not be any happier with the decision that we made for both of our kids future with srbacs.

Last modified Santa Rosa / Bishop Alemany is a Private school that serves grades K-8