Posted October 01, 2013
St. Charles School's teachers and nuns continue to be wonderful with my son! I recommend this school greatly because they helped my son immensely with his behavior and anxiety sturggles. While attending a SF public schools whom wanted him to attend special ed. school, which I was against. I recommend this school!

Posted April 19, 2013
Wonderful school, the Sisters and staff are great. I love the fact that they focus also on our faith. They are very attentive and make you feel like you are part of the family...WE LOVE ST. CHARLES SCHOOL!!

Posted September 16, 2009
I went to school here when I was a child and the education was good and well rounded. While many Catholic schools shove religion down the throats of their students I had a nuns here who really allowed me to question anything. Science, math, language and all the basics to prepare you for High School and life ahead are well covered here and not just brushed over. Yes it's in a poor neighborhood but that never stopped the teachers from giving you a quality education.

St. Charles Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2008

Contact Information

3250 18th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110

St. Charles Elementary School
3250 18th Street, San Francisco, CA  94110
Last modified St. Charles Elementary School is a private school that serves grades K-8
St. Charles Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.