San Francisco, CA

Academy Of Arts And Sciences 2

Posted February 20, 2015
According to the GradeEdge report gradeedge.com - Academy of Arts and Sciences scores a 4.4 out of 10 on Overall School Quality. Their SAT test scores are at about average to other SF public high schools but they do not offer enough high level courses or a variety of courses. To learn more about their academics and how they compare on language and music, student support, college advisors, etc, I'd suggest looking at the report created from district data on gradeedge.com

Academy Of Arts And Sciences 2

Posted March 16, 2014
I have attended Academy of Arts and Sciences and I must say I got to really know myself and become the individual I am today as it definitely promotes being yourself. Academically however, Academy does not strive to prepare students for college. Some teachers are great but most of the time I just felt like it could have been more intensive. Counselors did not expect much of us as they pretty much want you out with a high school diploma and thats it. Many kids drop out or switch schools by junior year. I would definitely recommend going somewhere else if you're looking for an academically encouraging school.

Academy Of Arts And Sciences
555 Portola Drive, San Francisco, CA  94131
Last modified Academy Of Arts And Sciences is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy Of Arts And Sciences Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top