Posted July 24, 2014
Flex offers each student an individualized education that meets the needs of every kid in the classroom. The school culture is so unique and inclusive allowing all students the opportunity to shine among their peers.

Posted January 31, 2014
The Flex model may not work for every student - - but for kids who work well independently, who may not flourish within the super-heated social scene of most high schools, and can cultivate the kind of discipline and focus required for college work, Flex can be a tremendously nurturing and successful environment!

Posted October 27, 2013
Flex is truly amazing. Going to school at Flex is one of the best choices I have ever made in my life. I know that a lot of people have a lot of concerns and doubts about this school, and it is okay for you to have doubts about it because we HAVE been through rough times in the four years since this school started. But despite everything we've been through, I have not had one single doubt about Flex, because Flex has given what normal high school cannot possibly have given me - personal growth. At Flex, I grew not only academically, but also personally and spiritually. At Flex, I am somebody and not just a face in the crowd. At Flex, I finally belong. So ignore all those bad comments and things you hear, and come and actually see and experience it yourself, because whatever you expect, Flex is always going to be more than that.

Posted August 16, 2013
My son graduated from Flex this past Spring (Class of 2013). The teachers and administrators here were amazing. My son, who has a learning difference, had such a great support system here. The teachers were enthusiastic and also were advisors for the various clubs and extracurriculars. The hybrid learning concept is fabulous, particularly if your child is highly focused and motivated, as they can move ahead. Some of my son's classmates graduated early or had extensive credits due to this. The fact that the school can cater to a myriad of abilities is what makes the school great - support where you need it, great advancement for the student who wants it. AP and Honors are available. The curriculum is top notch, and challenging! Both my son and I are saddened to leave the "family" behind, but that is what Flex prepared us for. Definitely stop by for a tour. It is what sold me, and I do not regret it!

Posted July 23, 2013
The concept of the school is great; I think more and more school should adopt similar teaching styles. The best possible place for motivated and responsible kids who are not afraid to try something new.

San Francisco Flex Academy 1

Posted July 15, 2013
this school is awful. especially of your child has any type of learning diffrenece. Please do not believe the hype. This is the destruction of the education system thru charter school. Yes this is teh future of education. It is a sad day. They had one teacher that was great. The history teacher

Posted July 11, 2013
This school is amazing. I love coming here because it's such a different experience and the learning has helped me much more than a regular public school.

Posted July 09, 2013
I went to sf flex and it's a great school there's never fights or any bully's everyone talks to each other and we are all like one big family I love sf flex!! <3

Posted May 30, 2013
Fex Academy is a great school. The teachers are very helpful, the students are like family, and I actually enjoy going to school since I started going here.

Posted February 14, 2013
I like SF FLEX for both of my daughters. They make the learning fun and integrated and challenge the students to rise to successes.

San Francisco Flex Academy
1195 Hudson Ave, San Francisco, CA  94124
Last modified San Francisco Flex Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Francisco Flex Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews.