San Francisco, CA
Before care: Yes

Cleveland Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2010
I just graduated from Cleveland and it is so sad because this school is a one of a kind. the teachers are all great, especially our principal, Mrs. Tavernetti. She is the person who made this school one of a kind with us in it. The teachers are very supportive, but the students are a little out of controlsometimes, but other than that it was a great experience for me to be at Cleveland.

Cleveland Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2010
It has been an honor to teach and have my child go this school. Mrs. Tavernetti helped bring this school to a new level of professionalism. I enjoyed being a 2/3 grade teacher and although have been laid off due lack of funds I hope to find a new school just as inclusive of all people from such a wide range of cultures and languages. I think if you have your child go here though be prepared for a high turnover of staff (except for about 3 to 5 teachers who are dedicated to there grade and SFUSD retirement). New enthusiastic teachers don't stay long for various reasons!

Posted January 26, 2010

Cleveland Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
Cleveland has undergone many changes recently, and is on its way to being one of the best schools in San Francisco. There is a growing focus on building community as well as on our academics.

Posted August 28, 2007
I love this school. Teachers care very much for the kids. So sad I'm moving and have to transfer my boys out. My boys and I are going to miss this school very much. Great after school program. The staff is great!

Cleveland Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2007

Posted December 09, 2005
This school is one of the best in S.F. They have great teacher coordination. Bilingual classes which allows the students to learn in different languages without getting confused. They are well coordinated in all sport activities and take the children into great considerations for all types of planning for the whole school year.

Cleveland Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2005
My son's school is the perfect school for him.

Cleveland Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2005
There are great programs and staff. The Kindergarten teachers are great! I would just like to see more parent involvement. There is no afterschool care for kindergarteners.

Cleveland Elementary School
455 Athens Street, San Francisco, CA  94112
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top