San Francisco, CA

Posted October 27, 2014
I LOVE EL DORADO! This school is truly one of the schools in the district that doesn't get its proper dues. They are doing some incredible work with my child. Their class gets to have pe, dance, drama, playworks, and science field trips that really gets my kid excited to be there. I have been to their school wide 'super me' assembly on Friday's and you can see the community that their school has built. I can't speak for all of the teachers but I can see that my student's teacher is really warm and welcoming, works hard, and pushes my student's learning. As a parent, I also enjoy the fact that my kid can go to the after school program at the school until 6pm...for free! Seriously consider sending you little on here! Im happy I did.

El Dorado Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2012
My child is currently a Kinder at El Dorado. Our experience has been a positive one. My spouse and I are actively involved in the school, and despite my initial assumptions (based on test scores), I have found El Dorado to be an enriching and supportive school community. It is a diamond in the rough, but a treasure nonetheless.

El Dorado Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted May 25, 2008
I love this school. I have seen the change take place over the last years. My child has art classes music classes every week! His teacher is so dedicated and she knows me by first name basis. I believe that the change I see in my child has come from my persistence with him and histeacher.Thanks ElDorado! twonderfulwotteacteacherteacher.ThanksElDo teacherteacher!thwillingness and eaeargerness I see in

Posted February 26, 2008
They have a one on one relationship wi]th the students. They will identify who you are and which child belongs to you. I love this school, my son enjoys it. They are a small public elementary and are able to have that connection in classes. Students are developing a relationship with there teacher and class mates as well as everyone in the office. The principal will say hello by name to the students and identifies who is who. They also encourage and want the parents to be more interactive with there children and volunteer's are always a good thing, when it helps out both the teacher and parent.. Rate at it's best compared to most elementary schools.

Posted January 13, 2008
Excellent. If child has mobility to learn and to suceed, it is uncomparable. Teachers are like friends.

El Dorado Elementary School
70 Delta Street, San Francisco, CA  94134
Last modified El Dorado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Dorado Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top