Francisco Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2014
I am looking for a grate middle school for my child. The location is hard to parking but the place is save.

Posted September 16, 2013
It's great I love it so far I'm a 6th grader and its The best.People there are so friendly.

Posted July 07, 2012
This is the best school ever. I had so much fun in this school. The fun parts were having so many activites and camping and other lunch games. And the p.e department has taught kids to play sports so well that they won so many awards

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted November 26, 2009
I am an eigth grader at Francisco Middle school, I join all sports and is in all honors classes. Once people hear about Francisco MS, they instently think about all the negative things that have happened, but in order to judge this school, you must go here. Our teachers are great, PE is outstanding, and in sports, we very well also. Actually, the softball team made it to championships two years in a row, thanks to wonderful coach Ms. Sui, and helping coach Mr. Jung. Our principal and vice principal, are epsecially what keeps us going. Very helping and very inspiring to all students. I would difinitely, let my children attend this school.

Francisco Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2009

Francisco Middle School 0

Posted November 07, 2009
Overall, Francisco is a good school. Except for the rare fights and occasional mini food fights. As long as you do your part, nobody is going to punch you for no reason. I graduated from Francisco in 2009 as a school newspaper editor with outstanding algebra skills and top student in U.S. History. There are some good teachers in Francisco that really do beyond their part. Special thanks to James Michael Estes, my English and US History teacher, and my editor-in-chief for the school newspaper Francisco Free Press. Unfortunately, my class is the last class he taught in Francisco. Also special thanks to Helen Yee, my algebra and science teacher. Her algebra class might get a little dull sometimes, which is the definition of math to a lot of people, but she really teaches algebra. Memories of middle school will remain with me to my grave. -CL

Posted November 07, 2009

Francisco Middle School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
The students are the kindest and smartest. The teachers are the best and the administrators are Fabulous!

Posted October 03, 2009
Despite having the option to attend private school, our daughter has had an excellent experience at Francisco. Her teachers are exciting, devoted, and talented, and she has flourished learning from them. She is in the honors program, which I highly recommend. Even the PE department is exceptional, and has won numerous awards. Definitely consider this school!

Francisco Middle School
2190 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA  94133
Last modified Francisco Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francisco Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews.