San Francisco, CA
Students enrolled: 1,193

Posted June 11, 2014
This is a great school. I had fun for all three years I spent at APG. There is no bullying at all; and if there is, it gets reported and something gets done about it. I felt welcome there and everybody was nice. I had some great teachers at APG. I learned a lot and the teachers were able to keep my attention. I had good grades for all 3 years. If you go to APG, you won't regret it.

Posted April 11, 2013
I have a daughter who is in the 6th grade this year. She adjusted to AP Giannini Middle school without any problems and that is due to all who are involved from the teachers, principal, staff and parents. Any worries or doubts I had before she started going to the school has gone away. I'm grateful to the school for making my daughter feel not only comfortable but safe!

Posted April 08, 2013
I absolutely loved this school. I'm about to graduate from APG and I'm so sad that i have to leave! I met so many people there and i became close friends with them. The teachers are so nice! They take their time to help you and other students, along with making sure you have a good education. At A.P.G we didn't get to go to Washington D.C. but there's so many more other activities that A.P.G. provides. The electives are really good too! I was in Orchestra, and yes, i did go through a few teachers, but it was really fun being there. There are some cons, but there are also pros. Not everything can be judged by other peoples perspective. The best way to actually get the scoop and know what actually happens is to go there yourself and see how it is! (:

Posted July 12, 2012
I graduated from that wonderful school! I love every part of it, expect just one teacher! The school have LOTS of great teacher!

Posted March 19, 2012
My son is about to graduate from A.P. Giannini. Our experience has been nothing less than spectacular. His teachers are a group of inspired educators who love what they do. A Fantastic bunch....Miss Christ, Mr. Lie, Mr. Talsky, Miss Kramling, Mr. Johnson, Miss Oliver..... the list is long. I could have named many many more. They each made my son feel capable and interested. His counselor, Miss Sendejo helped him change easily from a class that he felt wasn't a good match for him. My son has said things like "I never liked history before having Mr. Lie and Mr Talsky, they make it interesting" He is stuggling in Algebra 2 a bit now, and his teacher comes in in her spare time before school and tutors the kids who need it! Unbelievable. I felt comforted when he started that they keep all of the sixth graders separate, and make them take an intro course to each elective so that when they return as seventh graders they know what they enjoyed most and can spend a full year focused on it. The school also has a fully funded (though impacted) after school program run by Sunset Beacon. Thank you A.P. for the great experience! I look forward to having my daughter attend in a year.

Posted April 08, 2011
A.P Giannini ROCKS! It's the Best School Ever! A.P Giannini School has excellent teahers, amazing temwork, strong principal, school leadership, and challenging academic programs. There is activity day where sctudents could and may choose their activity, like ice skating, rock climbing, bicycling, and even to the Giants' Game. It's the best. I love A.P Giannini! The mascot of A.P Giannini is the JAGUARS! The P.E programs are amazing! The P.E teachers have amazing talent. Go Jaguars! I love A.P Giannini! I am currently a sixth grader at A.P Giannini! My older brother is also currently an eight gader! A.P Giannini trained my brother to have excellent and superior math academic skills. The teachers and principal are all nice. A.P Giannini is a loving communtiy for everyone to learn and have fun! There is no bullying and A.P is the best middle school in the whole California District! Go, Jaguars! -A student And this year Graduation was different but i completely learned alot . I'd love to thank the teachers & staff for being so supportive . Go Jags !

Giannini (A.P.) Middle School 1

Posted March 24, 2011
The Police is at the school almost everyday. Students walk the halls instead of being in class. The school gym smells like dead animals. The boy's and girl's bathrooms are not cleaned everyday. Some of the teacher's and Principal cannot handle the student's. The Principal has no leadership skills. The principal has $135,000.00 in the Trust Fund and she will not use it for teacher's instead she uses it for people she like. She spent $34,000.00 to keep a full-time counselor instead of a teacher. What kind of leadership is that? There is 1,200 students at A.P. Giannini and I never see any parents until parent teacher conference week. How many parents are there everyday or once a week?
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 10, 2011

Giannini (A.P.) Middle School 1

Posted April 20, 2010

Giannini (A.P.) Middle School 0

Posted September 03, 2009
A P Giannini Rocks!!!! I'm a student currently in 8th grade.

Giannini (A.P.) Middle School
3151 Ortega Street, San Francisco, CA  94122
Last modified Giannini (A.P.) Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Giannini (A.P.) Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top