King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School 5

Posted August 15, 2014
I just graduated from this school, and I loved it! I got to make a lot of friends that I loved! Most of the teachers are all very nice, can teach, and actually care about your education! From my opinion, this school doesn't actually have extreme bullying unlike what others say. I feel like this school is really not as bad as everyone says it is. All in all, I had a great experience with this school, and I loved all 3 years of it!

King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School 3

Posted April 24, 2014
I am a 7th grader here in MLK and I will say that I will miss this school when I go highschool. Teachers and staffs here are very responsible and kind to other students, and cares about you. The PE requirements are a little bit strict but overall the school is great. We have tried to make this school better and more clean. Teachers here encourages and wants students to suceed and get ready for college.

King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School 4

Posted November 17, 2011
This school may not be the best but it does have benefits. Teachers have gotten better and THEY DO CARE. Supervision has also improved due to the change in principals. There are good and bad students but if you go up to them and ask a simple questions like "Where is The main office?" they will most likely tell you politely.

King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School 4

Posted March 02, 2011
I currently attend to this school and all i can say is good. Although the lunch here isnt that great, the teachers do care about you. i had a friend with some life problem and the teacher noticed it. after school the teacher had a talk to her and gave her some advice and told her to go to the school council. now she is a lot better and although she still does have problems, her problems have went down. SO FOR THOSE WHO SAY THE TEACHERS DONT CARE, GET TO KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE SAYNG

Posted January 14, 2011
great school where the kids are "smart" enough to eat rat poison that was left on top of a file cabinet

King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School 0

Posted November 08, 2010
Great teachers. My kid is happy to go to school!
2 people found this helpful

King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School 5

Posted November 06, 2010
All of the teachers are nice and caring. The principal just came back from the hospital but he is doing very good job. Our school may not look very new and clean, thats why we're doing construction to the whole school. Next year, the school is going to look better and new then any other school! MLK also has support classes if you need help with a certain subjects. I recomend you to go to this school!
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 17, 2010
the lunch line here takes for ever your whole lunch! and by the time u get your lunch ,lunch break is over. there is no point of going to the school its not good teachers and staff done care about u.

King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
This middle has lots of bullies. The school staff said this school has lots of special need students! There were couple incidents have happened on my children, my mother in-law and me. The thing is, where is the teacher? The 'special need student' even bully the pedestrian around MLK.

Posted May 05, 2010
MLK student always bully the others, even the pedestrain. Seems they don't have enough teachers/staff.

King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School
350 Girard Street, San Francisco, CA  94134
Last modified King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King Jr. (Martin Luther) Academic Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.