Public charter
San Francisco, CA

Posted July 25, 2015
I had a relative that went to Leadership years ago. It was great then and it's great now, and was my 1st choice in high schools for my own child!

Leadership High School 4

Posted March 14, 2015
Leadership is great for my nephew. He's an outgoing kid that is into sports. He always attended small catholic schools so Leasership is a good fit for him. He has really excelled academically and socially. If you are looking for a small, close knit school environment for your child, give Leadership a look.

Posted March 12, 2015
We are now in our beautiful new building!! Leadership is a great school. The staff provides a lot of attention to the students. This is a very good school there is a lot of communication from the staff to the parents. As a current parent we have been very happy the intervention and support my daughter has been receiving in regards to her IEP needs. A child with a learning disability will appreciate received the benefits of having a supportive and dedicated staff. I am grateful for the Resource Team and for our advisors.

Leadership High School 1

Posted September 02, 2014
Leadership High is, in my opinion, one step away from a continuation-type high school. If a kid can't handle the rigors of regular high school, they end up here. The "smaller" school setting ensures someone will "hold their hand" all the way to community college (if they don't drop out, that is!). The vision is there, however, the effort is lacking. I passed on this "charter school" for my daughter and opted for private school for a more well-rounded educational opportunity (athletics, music, community).

Posted August 21, 2014
Leadership is a great great school my son graduated from Catholic school and he well adjusted; it's like a family. The Direction is amazing energetic person and teachers, advisors, clerical staff are amazing too. My oldest son graduated from a catholic high school near by and I regret paying all that money because my son Josh is receiving better education than him. I totally recommend this school. Oh and we are getting a new building!!!

Posted August 21, 2014
This is a very good school there is a lot of communication from the staff to the parents. The staff provide a lot of attention to the students.

Posted September 25, 2013
I think others should come to Leadership. I like the way everyone gets along here and how its like a big family here. We could get a mascot costume.

Posted September 11, 2013
I am a junior at LeaderShip High School, my experience here at LHS has shaped me in many diffrent ways and helped me grow as a student. When I first came to this school as a freshman I was nervous that I wasn't going to succed. But with the assistance from teachers and peers I noticed that they believe in me and I could succed in this school. I hope that every one that goes here after me have the same experience.

Posted September 11, 2013
The students treat each other like family and support each other to do their best in their academic work. They teachers care about their students and make sure they're getting good grades.

Posted September 11, 2013
Leadership has helped me improve my reading and writing skills even though I have dyslexia. LHS has also helped me by giving me many oppertunities to join clubs and other activities.

Leadership High School
241 Oneida Avenue #301, San Francisco, CA  94112
Last modified Leadership High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leadership High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top