Leadership High School 1

Posted September 02, 2014
Leadership High is, in my opinion, one step away from a continuation-type high school. If a kid can't handle the rigors of regular high school, they end up here. The "smaller" school setting ensures someone will "hold their hand" all the way to community college (if they don't drop out, that is!). The vision is there, however, the effort is lacking. I passed on this "charter school" for my daughter and opted for private school for a more well-rounded educational opportunity (athletics, music, community).

Posted August 21, 2014
Leadership is a great great school my son graduated from Catholic school and he well adjusted; it's like a family. The Direction is amazing energetic person and teachers, advisors, clerical staff are amazing too. My oldest son graduated from a catholic high school near by and I regret paying all that money because my son Josh is receiving better education than him. I totally recommend this school. Oh and we are getting a new building!!!

Posted August 21, 2014
This is a very good school there is a lot of communication from the staff to the parents. The staff provide a lot of attention to the students.

Posted September 25, 2013
I think others should come to Leadership. I like the way everyone gets along here and how its like a big family here. We could get a mascot costume.

Posted September 11, 2013
I am a junior at LeaderShip High School, my experience here at LHS has shaped me in many diffrent ways and helped me grow as a student. When I first came to this school as a freshman I was nervous that I wasn't going to succed. But with the assistance from teachers and peers I noticed that they believe in me and I could succed in this school. I hope that every one that goes here after me have the same experience.

Posted September 11, 2013
The students treat each other like family and support each other to do their best in their academic work. They teachers care about their students and make sure they're getting good grades.

Posted September 11, 2013
Leadership has helped me improve my reading and writing skills even though I have dyslexia. LHS has also helped me by giving me many oppertunities to join clubs and other activities.

Leadership High School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
I have two sons attending Leadership. My youngest is on the Autism spectrum and my oldest is a senior. Both have received the benefits of having a supportive and dedicated staff. I am grateful for the Resource Team and for our advisors. My senior is looking forward to the college application process and my youngest is feeling like he is in a space that really understands his needs as a learner. Leader What? Leadership!

Posted September 10, 2013
I am a parent at Leadership High for the second year and we love it. My son has been in private school all his school age years and this was his first year in a public and we couldn't be happier. He is thriving and safe and the staff is nothing short of GREAT!! When we transferred here from a big catholic school at the end of his sophomore year, I was concerned about the transition for him. The staff and student body were welcoming and after his 2nd week here he said he felt like he had been there since freshman year. This is an amazingly nurturing environment and I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a great education for their high school age students!

Posted September 10, 2013
I am current parent of Leadership High school. I have two children who attend this school. I very happy with the dedication of the teachers and the staff. As a current parent one of the things that stand out for me is that it's a small school and the staff are very dedicated in helping our children succeed! Since we have been there we have been also very happy the intervention and support my daugther has been receiving in regards to her IEP needs. Any parent that has a child with a learning disability will appreciate what I am saying !!!! with this being said I am a proud LEADERSHIP MOM!!!

Leadership High School
241 Oneida Avenue #301, San Francisco, CA  94112
Last modified Leadership High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leadership High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews.