San Francisco, CA

Posted August 30, 2014
I love this school! I will really recommend this school because it's AWSOME. There are great teachers that will help you improve your skills. I am in 6th grade now and so far i am really liking this school

Posted January 12, 2013
I really enjoyed my time in RMS. The staff is amazing, teachers care and you learn a lot. Students are very together and have high school and academic spirit.

Posted August 13, 2012
The hidden gem of middle schools in the SFUSD system. Energized faculty, highly-visible principal, relatively small size compared to other middle schools in the system, good overall academic performance, and high participation in school sports and band. Parent involvement is not as strong as I've seen in other schools around the district, but improving.

Posted November 18, 2011
Awesome school, really cool teachers and it's fun!!!! I was not sure if I should go to Roosevelt but now I am happy I did because it's the best school ever!!!

Posted August 07, 2011
Roosevelt MS is a fantastic school! Strong leadership, excellent teachers and nurturing environment. Our son loves the school and is thriving. We highly recommend Roosevelt!

Posted September 30, 2010
My kids THRIVED at this school. We moved here late into the year 2009/10 school year. My kids already had the "new kids in school angst" along with the middle school jitters. After 1 week into the school, both kids, 7th & 8th grade, had made quality friendships. The kids also excelled in academics as well as sports and band. The life lessons learned there, as well as the academics, will get them far in life.

Posted September 30, 2010
I love Roosevelt Middle School because of the care they give to every student.

Posted September 30, 2010
Because the kids are awesome! the parents are involved. The administration rocks!

Posted September 30, 2010
Great PTSO, teachers are caring, approachable, relatable, and accessible to parents and students. The entire staff really cares in making Roosevelt the greatest middle school in SF!

Posted June 22, 2010
I think this is a great school. The teachers I have interacted with our commited to excellence, inovative and caring. The principle and vice principle are excellent. They also have an excellent IEP coordinator who makes the most of her limited staff. The school is also located in a safe neighborhood.

Roosevelt Middle School
460 Arguello Boulevard, San Francisco, CA  94118
Last modified Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top