Bad
Good

I really didnt know what to expect but the best for my daughter. Thankfully, Im glad I placed Sanchez as my first choice. I really hope that they continue to strive. My daughter is in kindergarten and is reading at a first grade level thanks to all the hard work the faculty provides for my daughter and the rest of the students.

Im very Excited to have my daughter enrolled at Sanchez. Her teacher is great and it feels good to know some of our parents are involved with their children adn expecting better things for our children. However, I know its not only the parents who feel this way, but also the staff. Every morning when I drop my daughter off Dr.Mora and other teachers are always very welcoming. It feels so safe to leave her there and know she will learn and be secure.

I don't believe in sending your child halfway cross town because it may be a better school. My daughter goes to Sanchez and we love it! Let's invest in our neighborhood schools and maybe it will make a difference. I think the staff of teachers and faculty are doing a fabulous job and principal is great!

An inspirational school that honors it's community and children!

This is a truly diverse student body school. I taught at Sanchez for 27 years.

the teachers are barely adequate and seem to have a difficult time controlling the class. in fact, there's a high turn-over rate. everything here is compartmentalized and segregated.

Sanchez has a staff of dedicated, enthusiastic teachers who care deeply about the students and the community. I feel honored to work here under the leadership of a great principal. The children are happy, learning, and safe.

Last modified Sanchez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.