Bad
Good

I like things and wash has things so very good i like it it is alot betr thhen lol

I am a former student of this school and I found it terrible. The restrooms were unclean, the faculty were too lenient when it came to enforcing the rules, and some of my teachers provided little instruction. I also didn't like being told to get to class by security guards who didn't even look like they finished high school themselves. Overall, I was not motivated to work hard and stay in line in such an unsafe atmosphere.

it is our second year at Washington and I have to say this was the perfect fit for my child. The adminstration are very open and accessible, I have no safety worries at all. The staff really cares about the kids and are doing their best to provide a quality education in light of budget cuts. They have a small but strong PTSA (would love to see it grow) that partners with the administration and on average provides upwards to $7,000 annually in the form of teacher grants to help improve the ediucation. Lots of clubs to hit every interest, strong sports, student rallys and spirit days, service groups throughout the school, Beacon Center and an online posted Dalily Bulletin for parents to be kept in the loop!. Go Eagles!

I love the diversity at Washington. Students from all corners of the earth are enrolled here, and their joy and energy bring excitement to the classroom every day. I feel privileged to teach them.

George Washington High School is a great department. Fulfilling education that stays in your mind. Preparing students for a bright future.

Great View! Great Students! Caring and Hard-working Staff! Wonderful PTSA Support! We want to be The Best!

GREAT VIEW! Great staff & students there is more that i can't fit it in this short massage!!!

I'm a former student at Washington. It's a great school, very diverse and has many great teachers. I loved going there and I stayed there until I graduated.

GWHS has so many creative and artistic opportunities for it's students. We have ceramics, choir, dance, band, orchestra, drama, drawing, painting, graphic design, stage tech, video production, musical theater, etc.

Great staff, safe community. Tsunami relief center (;

Last modified Washington (George) High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.