Bad
Good

We have 2 children at Corpus Christi school. Since the new ipad program has started, they've come home every day overjoyed to show us the latest math, science, geography etc... apps they've downloaded. Technology isn't the future, it's the present...We're so proud of our school for being the trailblazers in this community!

Wonderful school! This school has been around for generations. Caring staff, excellent academics, and many after school activities for the kids. Small enough to foster communication and individualized attention for its students, yet large enough to create the feel of a "big school" without losing focus on its students. Old fashioned morals, values, discipline, and study habits are emphasized at this school. The only downside is I wish there were a larger playground/greenery around campus, but it is located in an urban neighborhood so it is understandable. All in all Corpus Christi is an excellent choice for parents.

The first time I visited CCS, I feel like I am at home. You can easily see the present of the sisters and fathers. The school has changed for better in the last two years or so. It started from the top. They have a new principle who in my opinion the hardest working principle. Her door is always open to anyone who has any concern or question. She has hired some excellent top notch teachers in the past 2 years and it shows. My kids are learning how to read, write, and do math far better than a public school. There are many free after school clubs for student to participate in. The technology is also first in class at CCS. They have the latest smart interactive board. CCS also have champion even though they do not have gym. Sent your kids there and you will not be regreted.

I have two children that have attended Corpus Chrisit School since kinder. They love their teachers and the school. I love that the principal knows each child and is always walking around with a Big Smile on her face! They even have a cheerleading program! The teachers are very caring and reply to a parents concerns immediately. We are planning on moving, but the only reason I want to stay in the City is to keep my children in this loving school. My children are excelling in school because they have the support they need to move forward. My kids never complain about school. I went to visit Epiphany before sending my children to Corpus and when I did the walk through I was quite sad at the fact that the prinicipal hardly knew the children. That is why I chose Corpus Christi.

I attended Corpus Christi School for eight years of my life and I have to say that it was one of the best choices that my parent's ever made for me. Academically, Corpus Christi is top notch when it comes to preparing students for high school. A lot of my classmates including myself were accepted to many of the best private and public schools in the Bay Area. I'm currently in my third year of college studying to be a Nurse while a lot of my peers are on track towards medicine, law, and education. Spiritually, the sense of community and belonging is what makes Corpus Christi everything it is. The Salesian philosophy that is integrated in the school curriculum helps the students grow in their faith and everyday lives. The extra curricular activities are stellar and the school is very supportive in attending the games to show school spirit.

So far Corpus Christ school in SF is great! There are ton of extracurricular activities that are free!!! The Prinicipal has done so much for the school and from Kinder to 2nd Grade the teachers are awesome. I am not sure of the teachers from 3-8 yet since my children are in 1st and 2nd so far. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a school that's small and give a feeling of family!

Corpus Christi has evolved in many ways but the foundation and morals of the school have remained in tact. As alumni, I have fond childhood memories from this school and my child will do the same. My child loves to go to this school! They do indeed have a great accelerated math program and the children are advancely computer literate. I was amazed at how much the internet/computer system has been integrated into the class curriculum. They've been in talks for a gym for decades now and I hope it materializes so that my child can enjoy the one thing the school is lacking. However, the family environment and supportive staff make up for this small shortcoming.

The most graduates of Corpus Christi School excel in premier high schools and colleges. It speaks well of this fine school.

My child is very lucky indeed to be a part of Corpus Christi School. It has dedicated faculty and staff who are all working hard to help the kids become academically and morally sound. It's unbelievable that the kids are winning and even get to be the champions in basketball and other sports even though they don't have a gym.

Corpus Christi has limits to its facilities. Its not a terrible school and academically from my personal stand point its the effort of a student to want to learn more not the school's teaching insufficiency. I currently attend one of the top high schools in the Bay Area and I was well prepared for it. No, I'm the not the genius at the school, but personally I have earned grades that are just as good as any other student from any school.

Last modified Corpus Christi School is a Private school that serves grades K-8