Posted March 23, 2012
My daugther came just before Mr. Willers left. I remember him caring about the students and the school. Now the active Principal Sister Shirley which I have been to her office a couple of times to complain about bullying. Which there a lot of that going on in the school. Now even more since two other school came aboard. Before we only had like 20 students per class not theres 38 students per class for 1 teacher. I don't even thing public school allow that much students per class room. Not happy with this school at this point. Alot more to say!

Posted August 28, 2010
This school is such a wonderful place. It is our fifth year there and we are still in awe of the terrific teachers our children have had and will have. The value of the education here is great - the kids learn and are challenged. I would recommend this school to anyone - whether they are Catholic or not.

Posted May 05, 2009
My husband and I are so happy that we selected St. John's. Our son loves going to school here and the teachers/faculty are wonderful! Parent Involvement is SPECTACULAR! Great diversity and the students are really surrounded by a loving/caring student body altogether.

Posted June 18, 2008
St. John's was a great school (past tense). The parent involvement is wonderful. It is great to see how the parents really want to participate. As a student I enjoyed my education until i reached Junior High. I knew things were going to get hard and i could handle that, but it was the teachers who were making the mistakes. My 8th grade year especially, teachers were losing my assignments and i was the one paying for it. I appreciate how they go out of their way to teach more than what is in the books, but just as the students there is no excuse to be losing assignments and forgeting things. It is the students job to do the assignments and it is the teachers job to record it. This did not just start my junior high it has been happening over previous years. I have heard many complaints.

Posted June 17, 2008

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008
St. Johns is a great school. My kids are safe and the teacher/parent involvement is excellent. The school has undergone changes but sometimes change is needed. Mr. Willers and Sister Shirley are always available to hear any concerns.

St John S Elementary School 2

Posted February 10, 2008

Posted February 10, 2008

St John S Elementary School
925 Chenery Street, San Francisco, CA  94131
Last modified St John S Elementary School is a Private school
St John S Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.