9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I graduate from Mercy in 2009 and am so grateful for the education I received while there. Mercy provides a safe and inviting environment where young women are surrounded by strong female influences. I was able to experience a number of incredible opportunities while at Mercy through their intersession program to sports and clubs. Mercy provided me with the foundation I needed to be successful throughout college. I recommend any young female to explore Mercy as an option for private high school in San Francisco.

It is a wonderful school that encourage young women to be independent and seek for balance in academic and spiritual progress. My daughter enjoys the school a lot! She has many good friends in the school, she is also part of the school sport teams, mostly amazingly, she is doing very well academically with all these activities going on in her life!

My school is Mercy High School San Francisco. I have to say its an amazing school were girls learn how to be role models, power leaders and creative people. Everyone is friendly and willing to lend a hand. Its a community and family.

Great school - top notch, diverse, good value, perfect balance of education, faith, athletics, theatre & drama. Loved it in every way - the students enter as young ladies and leave as amazing ladies...Bravo to the faculty and staff for doing it right!!

My daughter is a freshman who has received excellent learning support and encouragement to discover her talents and interests. The Women in The Arts Program with Ms. Bennett and Ms. Scott is outstanding. In the beginning I was skeptical of a girls' school but no question it was the right move for us. My daughter's confidence has soared, she's actively engaged in thinking about her responsibilities/role in the world and trying things she never would have (theater set building!) in another environment. The teachers and counselors know and care about every girl and will lean over backward to help. On Edline you can monitor your daughter's weekly progress and current grades in each class, not just at mid- and end-term. The girls develop strong friendships and value their 'sisterhood' with each other. Highly recommend this school!

Mercy prepared us for our future college education by pushing us to strive for better grades.

It gives young woman a great education and chance to succeed and contribute in our society in a positive, meaningful way.

mercy is the best school for many girls and you should really go there.

Mercy is a great school, it teaches all of its students the importance of respect and tolerence to local and worlwide issues. As a student and a current junior I could defently say the courses Mercy offers are very challenging.....but CHALLENGE is always a great thing. The teachers at mercy, are the most devoted teachers i have ever met, they want all the students to get excellent grades and they don't let us slack off. Mercy offers a variety of AP courses..... many think AP courses are REALLY HARD, but truly they are not and here at Mercy all the AP teachers teach all the students the material they need to know for the test. I took four AP classes this year; on the day of the exams I breezed through all of them because my teachers had thought me everything that was on the exams. Mercy only offers the BEST!

It hasn't been a full term yet and my ninth grade daughter has improved and still developing her writing and math skills. Although it's restrictive and challenging, but it's been worth every cent. The programs Mercy offers are dedicated and well rounded. I am constantly in communication with all my daughter's teachers. Who provide current status's of test grades and homework. There are labs and writing centers that allow the girls to focus on their current challenges. She loves the sports at Mercy and I have to say she has made so many friends in the short amount of time she has been there. The diversity there is outstanding, which mirrors SF. Let me mention lastly that she just returned from her intersession program from Costa Rica. I know that she would not of been able to have this opportunity at another school. My husband and I are very happy with

Last modified Mercy High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12