Posted January 02, 2014
My school is Mercy High School San Francisco. I have to say its an amazing school were girls learn how to be role models, power leaders and creative people. Everyone is friendly and willing to lend a hand. Its a community and family.

Posted July 05, 2011
Great school - top notch, diverse, good value, perfect balance of education, faith, athletics, theatre & drama. Loved it in every way - the students enter as young ladies and leave as amazing ladies...Bravo to the faculty and staff for doing it right!!

Posted April 08, 2011
My daughter is a freshman who has received excellent learning support and encouragement to discover her talents and interests. The Women in The Arts Program with Ms. Bennett and Ms. Scott is outstanding. In the beginning I was skeptical of a girls' school but no question it was the right move for us. My daughter's confidence has soared, she's actively engaged in thinking about her responsibilities/role in the world and trying things she never would have (theater set building!) in another environment. The teachers and counselors know and care about every girl and will lean over backward to help. On Edline you can monitor your daughter's weekly progress and current grades in each class, not just at mid- and end-term. The girls develop strong friendships and value their 'sisterhood' with each other. Highly recommend this school!

Posted October 03, 2009
Mercy prepared us for our future college education by pushing us to strive for better grades.

Mercy High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
It gives young woman a great education and chance to succeed and contribute in our society in a positive, meaningful way.

Mercy High School 1

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted March 26, 2009
mercy is the best school for many girls and you should really go there.

Mercy High School 4

Posted May 19, 2008
Mercy is a great school, it teaches all of its students the importance of respect and tolerence to local and worlwide issues. As a student and a current junior I could defently say the courses Mercy offers are very challenging.....but CHALLENGE is always a great thing. The teachers at mercy, are the most devoted teachers i have ever met, they want all the students to get excellent grades and they don't let us slack off. Mercy offers a variety of AP courses..... many think AP courses are REALLY HARD, but truly they are not and here at Mercy all the AP teachers teach all the students the material they need to know for the test. I took four AP classes this year; on the day of the exams I breezed through all of them because my teachers had thought me everything that was on the exams. Mercy only offers the BEST!

Posted March 09, 2008
It hasn't been a full term yet and my ninth grade daughter has improved and still developing her writing and math skills. Although it's restrictive and challenging, but it's been worth every cent. The programs Mercy offers are dedicated and well rounded. I am constantly in communication with all my daughter's teachers. Who provide current status's of test grades and homework. There are labs and writing centers that allow the girls to focus on their current challenges. She loves the sports at Mercy and I have to say she has made so many friends in the short amount of time she has been there. The diversity there is outstanding, which mirrors SF. Let me mention lastly that she just returned from her intersession program from Costa Rica. I know that she would not of been able to have this opportunity at another school. My husband and I are very happy with

Mercy High School 0

Posted January 05, 2008
Mercy is definetly not what i expected it to be, some teachers do not know what they're doing in terms of the safety and well being of others. Especially when it comes to bullying. There are some very rude and inconsiderate teachers along with groups of very mean students. There is a lack of art programs and the learning environment is too restrictive. i'm not going to stay at this school next year because i shouldn't have to pay an outrageous amount of money to go somewhere where i feel uncomfortable it's plainly a waste of time- and not worth your money.

Mercy High School
3250 19th Avenue, San Francisco, CA  94132
Last modified Mercy High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Mercy High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.