K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 31, 2012
This school has been great to my son, and as I see it, I do see a variety of sports in this school, I guess it depends on how you look at it. Anyway, I think it's important that my son takes time to study his religion as well as his academics. With the school teaching this, it helps me to guide him away from becoming rude, sarcastic or gangsterish. The only thing I'm worried about is that they need more police patroling all of the visitacion area because of the gangs there. There are so many innocent children in that area!

Posted May 16, 2012
This school has a wonderful combination of young and experienced teachers, most with multiple degrees. OLV is a safe, family oriented school that teaches self discipline and and the rigors of academics. Many of the graduates go on to the premier high schools and eventually to college.

Our Lady Of The Visitacion Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2011
It has a no good afterschool program and it doesn't have a variety of sports. Relgion takes some extra time for other classes or studying. It has further distance. It has no one on one attention and verystrict dress code such as solid color shoes then it make it harder to find comfortable shoes and findable shoes, and now they don't want jackets with logos that is very hard to find in shops. The school has failed academics beacuse mostly a quarter the people in my class had failed, went to summer school, or had a contract. The atmosphere is very uncomfortable. When we have Mass, it will change the schedule for the school day and will lessen the amount of learning. The teacher are very uncomfortable to work with so it is harder beacause the teacher won't walk around the classroom and help the student and sometimes the teacher give way too much time for work.. The student, there, mostly cheat and sometimes the smart people cheat off me. The school have nothing for spirit so it won't help when the students are bored of school this can raise. their spirit for school and make the learn more.

Posted March 30, 2011
I have 2 sons that attend this school and I must say the older boy has improved academically from his previous school! What surprises me the most is how both of them are excited to go to school! They both have very positive attitudes and smile all the time which tells me they are very happy where they are. This school is very concerned with thier students and very helpful to parents and thier kids.

Our Lady Of The Visitacion Elementary School

Posted August 24, 2003
I am a former student, my daughter is currently attending school here, and my son is a future student of Our lady of the Visitacion. I highly recommend this school to other parents.

Our Lady Of The Visitacion Elementary School
785 Sunnydale Avenue, San Francisco, CA  94134
Last modified Our Lady Of The Visitacion Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of The Visitacion Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top