San Francisco, CA

Posted February 26, 2015
My daughter is well into her 3rd year at the school. She loves her teachers and the program. As a parent I am very satisified with her educational progress and spiritual development. The classes are 15-20, which fosters an atmosphere where student s get maximum attention. I truly feel that our family is in a partnership with my daughters teacher, ensuring positive results. As a parent I am very appreciative of the amount of feedback I receive. The school is located on C. Chavez about 6 blocks from Freeway 101, making it esy to get to for parents that commute up the peneisula or work in downtown S.F. We even have families coming from the East Bay. If you think you might be interested, I would encourage you to contact the office for a tour. The school also offers a Dolphin for a day program that allows your child to shadow the class they would be in for a half day.

Posted May 13, 2014
What can I say...SAIC has things going for it that no other school in The Mission does. It's small, but this has been an advantage to my son who has gotten so much attention and help. A few things I really like about SAIC are: -Great Teachers (The jr. high teachers know the high school system inside and out-talk with Mr. Terrizzi) -Amazing Drumline -iPad Band -Speech Team -iPads/Computers for all students -Sense of Community -Easy bus location -Safe neighborhood Go Dolphins!

Posted February 26, 2014
my son is doing wonderful i in this school. They have great teachers and great personal I made the best decision in my son's life by picking this school for him

Posted February 26, 2014
I was really impressed when I saw their jr. high drumline play at the Riordan Varsity basketball game. I talked to the 8th graders and they told me some of the books they had read, and some were the same that my high school son is reading! Really glad my nephew is at this school.

Posted September 28, 2013
St Anthony Immaculate Conception is a great school. It cultivates a strong sense of purpose, values, and excellent education in a caring environment. The first thing you ll notice when entering the school is a sense of community and small town feel. The teachers and staff are caring, committed, and know every student by name. The teachers do a great job recognizing each student s potential and they work closely with parents to help students succeed. The school partners with various organizations to provide additional academic support and learning opportunities. On-Site Programs Include: Transitional Kindergarten Physical Education Cooking Class Art Class Music Class Computer Class (state-of-the-art computer lab) School Library Lunch Program (provides free or reduced lunch for families who qualify) Afterschool Care (fee-based) Parent involvement is high and there s a lot to do and get involved. The school is well maintained and kept secure. My child is happy and loves going SAIC.

Posted July 09, 2013
My Daughter has just Graduated from SAIC. She attended SAIC beginning in Kindergarten. This school has prepared her to succeed in High School and the Teachers have always encouraged her to go beyond what she might think she can accomplish. She has excelled in her education beyond my expectations due to the encouragement that she has received daily from her teachers. She was accepted to all of the High Schools that she applied to, and I feel that all of the SAIC staff had a very integral part in preparing her for applying to High Schools and for High School in General. I would highly reccomend SAIC to any parent looking for a GREAT School for their child. They will be well taken care of and will be given a high quatlty education !!!! Sad that we are leaving but very greatful that we were and will always be part of the SAIC Community !!!!!

Posted November 16, 2012
I was student there from 6-8th. I really did not think it was a very good school in the beginning because I thought that the education was not good. After finally opening up, I found that the school likes to involve families and friends. The classes may be combined of the low enrollment number, but it gives both classes to take a step forward and help the others who missed something but still has the chance to change that. I was in a combined class for 6th and 7th grade. It helped me succeed. I now go to a great high school and did i mention that SAIC has helped me get into 8 or the ten schools i applied to? SAIC may have never been my first choice going there for my junior high, but it was the best choice I have ever made.

Posted May 13, 2012
I recently ran into the aunt of a student who had the 3rd Grade teacher at Immaculate Conception at another school that closed last year. She shared the following story: My daughter came home from school and got right to her homework. She was working diligently so I asked her how she learned to do such a good job studying and learning. She told me it was because Ms. B. taught her how to learn. Kudos Ms. B We miss you!

St. Anthony Immaculate Conception 1

Posted April 05, 2012
Never thing about to enroll your kids in this school.....My child had a bad experience ever....the students don't respect the teacher and they can' t control them, there is not discipline, and the principal is lost. The front desk secretary gives wrong information about event and they don't care about the kids.the only thing that they care is about money, that way they let kids and parent do what ever they want.

Posted May 19, 2011
SAIC is an excellent school. Blessed with an involved Pastor and an exceptional Principal for leadership, the faculty and staff are able to perform their jobs at the best level for the children. The children arrive each day with smiles on their faces, greet each other and adults with true affection, and are comfortable reaching out for help when needed. The differentiated instruction allows teachers to reach each child at their personal best pace and the sense of community is very strong. the convenient location and easy drop-off and pickup, along with exceptional extended care, make this a great school for the working parent as well.

St. Anthony Immaculate Conception
299 Precita Avenue, San Francisco, CA  94110
(415) 648-2008
Last modified St. Anthony Immaculate Conception is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Anthony Immaculate Conception Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top