San Francisco, CA

Posted May 04, 2010
I love this school so much. Everything that I learned while attending Saint Cecilia has benefited me. While going to SC, I did not know how much they were teaching me in comparison to other grammar schools. I am in high school now and see how much more advanced SC was over so many of the other schools. I was more than prepared for high school.

St. Cecilia Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2008
I found the tuition to be poor and had to place my child in a different school.The staff do not offer any help to students who are having problems keeping up with studies.

Posted March 31, 2008
This is a Catholic school with an excellent academis program and many extracucurricular activities, including a great music program.

Posted March 08, 2008

St. Cecilia Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2007

St. Cecilia Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2006

Posted September 25, 2006
I attended this school and received a fine education, which allowed be to attend a top high school and continue my studies at UC Berkeley. I am now a parent at the school and the standard for excellence both in academics and personal accountability has not changed. The school has a fabulous academic program and also an (optional) integrated music program in piano, violin, guitar, and other instruments. As part of the in-class curriculum there is a music program for all the students as well. The school has a terrific after school sports program as well, in which a large part of the school participates. There are many clubs and extracurricular activities including drama and student government. Two areas in which the school doesn't excel are: foreign language - none are offered and computer studies. There are computers, but it is not a focus nor fully integrated with the curriculum.

Posted March 09, 2006

Posted July 27, 2005
I'm a parent at this school, and I think its an excellent education. I am of the firm opinion that St. Cecilia and St. Brendan's are the best in Catholic education in SF.

Posted February 29, 2004
This is one of the best Catholic Schools in San Francisco. We belong to the church too.

St. Cecilia Elementary School
660 Vicente Street, San Francisco, CA  94116
Last modified St. Cecilia Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Cecilia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top