Posted May 04, 2010
I love this school so much. Everything that I learned while attending Saint Cecilia has benefited me. While going to SC, I did not know how much they were teaching me in comparison to other grammar schools. I am in high school now and see how much more advanced SC was over so many of the other schools. I was more than prepared for high school.

St. Cecilia Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2008
I found the tuition to be poor and had to place my child in a different school.The staff do not offer any help to students who are having problems keeping up with studies.

Posted March 31, 2008
This is a Catholic school with an excellent academis program and many extracucurricular activities, including a great music program.

Posted March 08, 2008

St. Cecilia Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2007

St. Cecilia Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2006

Posted September 25, 2006
I attended this school and received a fine education, which allowed be to attend a top high school and continue my studies at UC Berkeley. I am now a parent at the school and the standard for excellence both in academics and personal accountability has not changed. The school has a fabulous academic program and also an (optional) integrated music program in piano, violin, guitar, and other instruments. As part of the in-class curriculum there is a music program for all the students as well. The school has a terrific after school sports program as well, in which a large part of the school participates. There are many clubs and extracurricular activities including drama and student government. Two areas in which the school doesn't excel are: foreign language - none are offered and computer studies. There are computers, but it is not a focus nor fully integrated with the curriculum.

Posted March 09, 2006

Posted July 27, 2005
I'm a parent at this school, and I think its an excellent education. I am of the firm opinion that St. Cecilia and St. Brendan's are the best in Catholic education in SF.

St. Cecilia Elementary School 0

Posted May 26, 2005

St. Cecilia Elementary School
660 Vicente Street, San Francisco, CA  94116
Last modified St. Cecilia Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Cecilia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.