K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Charles School's teachers and nuns continue to be wonderful with my son! I recommend this school greatly because they helped my son immensely with his behavior and anxiety sturggles. While attending a SF public schools whom wanted him to attend special ed. school, which I was against. I recommend this school!

Wonderful school, the Sisters and staff are great. I love the fact that they focus also on our faith. They are very attentive and make you feel like you are part of the family...WE LOVE ST. CHARLES SCHOOL!!

to their actual success in the classroom and the ongoing success they are to have when they reach higher levels of education. The money is redistributed from the fundraisers is no where to be seen, because during my times that money would be used to hire in-class hour tutors (particularly for reading and math) as well as for extra-currical activities such as sports (remodel of the gym, new uniforms, clubs etc). During the Sr.Nelia administration our school took a change for the better, as she completely gave the school a much needed face lift -new playground, new desks, apple computers, science lab, new paint job, new carpets, new tutoring center, great (lay) teachers etc. - Now days the students seldom bring their books home, and are seldom assigned work from the actual textbook. I hope that greater things will come. I still believe in the potential the school has.

I went to school here when I was a child and the education was good and well rounded. While many Catholic schools shove religion down the throats of their students I had a nuns here who really allowed me to question anything. Science, math, language and all the basics to prepare you for High School and life ahead are well covered here and not just brushed over. Yes it's in a poor neighborhood but that never stopped the teachers from giving you a quality education.

Last modified St. Charles Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8