K-8|Private

Bad
Good

En st. James ud . puede encontar un alto nivel academico, valores religiosos y morales, sus maestros son bien capacitados,nuestros hijos estan seguros, y todos somos una gran familia, ideal para los tiempos que vivimos actualmente.mi hija esta feliz en la escuela st. james.

As a parent of four children I have had experiences with other catholic schools as well as public schools. I currently have two daughters who attend St. James. I decided to send my daughters to St. James due to the programs that differentiate St. James such as the special needs program and music programs. After joining the St. James community I became even more impressed with the quality of the programs- there is a big difference on having a program and have a quality program that is going to help your child excel. As one of my daughters prepares to graduate from St. James- she leaves academically strong which is critical in order for her to thrive in High School. Although, she has a learning difference she is confident due to the support of the staff and encouragement for her to take risks.

Great environment, good education, everyone is happy and parents are friendly, nice , and participate in all events the school offers.

I'm really happy with my decision to send my daughter to St. James. The teachers are all really qualified and caring. It is a very nurturing, safe environment. I really like that all of the teachers know all of the kids names and the parents get involved to make the school a really nice community.

St. james is a great school, the teacers are great . The principle , teachers and parents are very involved in our childrens growth and future.

I haven't had a problem since my daughter (2nd gr) has attended here at SJ. I love that the the school has a Zero tolerance on bullying. The parents are are great! I am not talking about from my class but from within the whole community. Please check out the school, you won't be disappointed.

Great school! Highly recommended!!! The 2009-10 was the first year my girls attented St. James, and there academics improved greatly. Both of my girls transferred from an immersion program and I was a little scared that they were behind in there english comprhension, by the end of the year they are both above average. My first grader made irst honors!!!! (Honor's start in 3rd grade and my other daughter is in 2nd). I do not regret transferring them at all, great school would recommended to anyone. The teachers are great, they are always there to talk to and always willing to help. The Principle, Sister Mary Susan, is great, helps you out in everything she can; she is very involved and knows all her families!!! Great community!!!!

We love St. James and by "we" i mean my daughter too. It's a safe, nurturing environment with highly qualified teachers and a principal that is very involved, the kids love her!. I love the fact that there's so much parent involvement. It's like a home away from home. They have a very strong academic program as well. My daughter is soaring there! i highly recommend that you visit this school and see for yourself. Nos fascina esta escuela es un ambiente muy sano y seguro con excelentes maestros muy profesionales y muy lindos. La escuela tiene un extenso programa academico y la directora tanto como los padres estan muy involucrados. Les recomiendo que la visiten.

I did not like this school at all. My son just went to this school for 1 yr. and i took him out..

Last modified St. James School is a Private school that serves grades K-8