Posted May 09, 2014
Fabulous, inclusive community, strong academics and excellent, professional faculty and staff -- we could not ask for more for our children!

Posted March 21, 2014
Most impressive to me are the many different high schools that the graduates are accepted to and attend: Lowell, Convent, Stuart Hall, Sacred Heart Cathedral, Lick, SI Urban, University. And a great many have been accepted into the Honors programs at those schools. I'm very happy to have my children attend St. Paul's where such excellent academics clearly prepare the students so well.

St. Paul's School 0

Posted October 28, 2013
- a principal
I am extremely proud to be a part of the St. Paul's School Community! For 98 years we have been providing quality Catholic education in the Noe Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. Our dedicated teachers go the extra mile for all of our students to ensure their success academically and socially. Our enthusiastic parent community continually strives to create a collaborative and supportive community environment for all. We are more than a school, we are a community with lots of heart!!

Posted October 24, 2013
Couldn't be happier! We have an 8th grader and Kindergartener and are so pleased with how things are going. We are especially excited about the Spanish and Technolgy programs--lots of great things happening there. My little kindergartener is excited to go to school and learning tons of new things. Miss Kiss and Espi rock! My 8th grader is a star! Applying to all the top high schools and fully prepared for what's ahead. The teachers are tops and Sr. Kathy (our new Principal) is great!

Posted October 22, 2013
We love St. Paul's both as a school and as a community. Both of our children are doing well in school and are enjoying participating in all St. Paul's has to offer: academics, sports, and various enrichment opportunities. The teachers, faulty and staff are all very approachable and are vested in the success of the students. The new prinicipal is a real go-getter and is making great things happen!

Posted September 20, 2013
We are very pleased that we chose St. Paul's for our children. The new principal is amazing and all of the faculty is top notch. The science program is available for all grades and is taught by enthusiastic teachers. The P.E. program, which is through CYO teaches health and cooking as well as the importance of exercise. The extra curricular activities are wonderful and include, dance, music, drama, chess and of course sports. St. Pauls is truly a great community.

Posted August 06, 2013
I have been a member of St Pauls Parish for over 17 years and an active part of the school Parent community for going on 9 years. We are very excited about our new Principal, Sr. Kathy Camacho. My 3 children have thrived at St. Pauls, been involved in sports, spelling and speech tournaments, numerous music and art classes and extracurricular activities. They have made life long friends, have learned the importance of community. They have recieved an excellent education. I have found so many great like minded friends that recognize and appreciate the time and effort that it takes to educate your kids and the benefits of being involved. I suspect my experience is more in the majority of what other families have experienced.

St. Paul's School 4

Posted May 23, 2013
It is a shame that disgruntled parents feel the need to post such negative reviews based on their personal experience. One parent cannot speak for all, and each student/family must find their respective fit. Each and every family should be able to decide for themselves, rather than take the word of a disgruntled family. Be more specific with your reason for the unhappiness -- that way, other families can decide for themselves whether it is an issue that steer them away.

St. Paul's School 1

Posted May 07, 2013
I have read over all 82 reviews and offer this wisdom: divided we fall. We have long since given up hope that this community can be cohesive. Some think it can rest on its laurels.....years old by now. Instead of placing the children first, this seems to be the case: 1. Money 2. Parent cliques 3. Power struggle Academics, which I understand used to be a strength are just so-so. Certainly not creative. Workbook driven. My children enjoy sports and that has kept us loyal to a point. 2013 will definitely see us move on. I mean! No principal? what next? No teachers?

Posted April 06, 2013
We LOVE this school!!!! Our family has been part of the St Pauls community for over 13yrs now. With 1 child still at St Pauls, we have never encountered anything as negative as these other post are saying. Every school has it's issues. Not one is Perfect!!! True in the past few years there has been changes. However change isn't always bad. True we have 2 teachers who are the principles, but KNOW that these two are very hard working, approachable individuals who are ALWAYS willing to to help when called upon. I believe that this is simply a Personnal Issue. What really was the issue? If it has NOTHING to do with the education of the child then this doesn't make St Pauls a bad school. From the education point of view our children have always made Honors not just in St Pauls but in High School. St Pauls has prepared them WELL and I'm sure this is the most important aspect when looking for a school. Please don't let other peoples NEGATIVE OPINIONS sway you into not looking at SP. This is a great community not just for the children but for the parents. It is truely a gem.

St. Paul's School
1690 Church Street, San Francisco, CA  94131
(415) 648-2055
Last modified St. Paul's School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Paul's School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 93 reviews.