Posted August 15, 2013
I am currently a student at St. Peter's school going into 7th grade. This school has been a huge part of my life since the first grade. Ever since then, i have been able to realize my full potential not only as a student, but as the future of Amercia. In these nearly 7 years of being a part of the St. Peter's family, i have learned so so much acedemically, and mentally. I have learned most everything i know now, from this school. Everything from how to read and write, to how to convert unit quantity into money, and how the American revolution started and ended. I have also learned more social skills than i can count. From saying please and thank you, to minding when and when not to speak. St. Peter's is where i have met life-long friends and stick with me throughout everything and always have my back. St. Peter's is the home of the Aztecs, where i have also learned how to play my favorite sports, volleyball and basketball. These sports have teached me not only how to play the sport, but it has also taught me leadership and teamwork skills as well... St. Peter's has been an amazing experience and a great part of my life.

Posted April 06, 2012
I am currently a 8th grader at St. Peter's school and have attended it since I was in kindergarten. Throughout the years that I have been here, I have not only improved my knowledge tremendously, but I have made friends, more like family after knowing them for nine years. Besides academics and friends, St. Peter's has helped me develop leadership skills which will be useful for me in the future by being in extra curricular activities. I am involved in sports, student council, traffic and safety, Magis, and altar serving. Due to all my teachers up to this year I have been able to achieve honors since third grade. They have a special bond with their students, which makes for a more efficient and productive class. They all have cared for me over the past nine years. Thanks to all their help I was able to get into Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory and St.Ignatius College Preparatory class of 2016 with distinction! Overall, I think that St. Peter's school is a great learning institution and can help you child strive for the better to accomplish what they want in life.

St. Peter's School 3

Posted March 06, 2012
I thought this school was good, maybe 30 yrs ago when my husband attended 2nd thru 8th grade... I was extremely disappointed at the classroom ratio in kinder... The teacher and aid were overwhelmed by 30+ kids they were dealing with. My son attended kinder in 2010 at st. peter's, I had to pull him out because the Aid informed me that he might have ADHD??? If you ask me, an Aid does not have the knowledge nor the qualifications to diagnose or even assume that... I was promised an observation by the school Psychologist that never happened. (when I informed the principal I was pulling him out, she said, why? "He is such a smart boy" yeah, ok lady...I had him evaluated and was told there was nothing wrong with him. he is thriving in a very good public school, he has been student of the week and got awards for being a good student. I'm glad I made that move.

Posted October 21, 2010
This school is full of love and support. Both of my kids go here and they more than happy! The teaching is great and the principal and vice principal are wonderful. They have such a caring staff and they take care of the kids like there own. The secretary is great. She is warm, friendly and very helpful. Wonderful school!

Posted October 15, 2010
A very friendly, family oriented, nurturing environment. The faculty is excellent and the curriculum is challenging, yet fair. The student body is like a big family. My daughter loves going there. It is an excellent atmosphere for a religious education.

Posted October 15, 2010
The boys are always coming home excited about what they learned.

Posted October 13, 2010
St Peter's is not just a school it's a family, the faculty and teachers are amazing. My boys attend St. Peters and they love it, they like coming to school and being part of the St. Peter's family.

Posted October 13, 2010
great education, awesome teachers, family environment my brothers love coming to school here :)

Posted October 12, 2010
kids are well mannered and the teachers are great

Posted October 12, 2010
I love this school because it teaches young children the importance of catholic religion and give everybody a good education and since they do so much for others and they help families that need the education and i think they really need the money to keep helping others and my son love this school because he say its fun to learn and he has so many friends here so please help this school with the prize. thank you.

St. Peter's School
1266 Florida Street, San Francisco, CA  94110
Last modified St. Peter's School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Peter's School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 36 reviews.