Posted May 28, 2014
The standard of education here has the bar set very high so you will be reassured that your child is in the best learning environment. The community aspect is great, too, for parents and students.

Posted April 03, 2014
I am really going to miss this school when all of my kids graduate! Everything is just great. The school has a really great program and structure to it in place.

Posted January 24, 2014
I am very satisfied with Saints Peter and Paul School. They have a great academic curriculum. Overall, a great school.

Posted September 10, 2013
There are three different levels of tuition that you can choose from. You can choose the level at which you want your child to participate in the school. The more you participate the less you pay. You get a good value for your money because the school offers a lot. They even have a licensed counselor that monitors the children's interactions during recess and also have a experienced learning specialist on site.

Posted November 19, 2012
The staff is really easy to communicate with. When I call I give a call I get a call back or get an email pretty quick. I even feel that their discipline policies are positive, appropriate, and fair.

Posted September 12, 2012
What like most about this school and why I chose it to have my children attend here is that all of the families are really nice and down to earth, yet hardworking. They are very happy there. I can't think of anything that they can specifically improve on. I even feel that the school stays up to date on modern technologies and educational tools.

Posted April 04, 2012
Our two boys attended Saints Peter and Paul School. They both started with Laura Vicuna Pre-K and then continued on with kindergarten through 8th grades. We couldn t imagine sending them to any other school. SSPP is academically challenging and also nurturing. The English, Math and Science classes for the 6th, 7th and 8th grades are divided into two sections ensuring more individualized instruction. These classes tend to have 12 to 15 students. The school has dedicated and approachable faculty and staff which includes Salesian Sisters in teaching or supportive roles, and a reading resource teacher. SSPP Principal, Dr. Lisa Harris, is all you would want in a principal competent, experienced, responsive and accessible. She cares deeply for the students and the school. There are plenty of extracurricular activities to choose from- some in conjunction with the Salesian Boys and Girls Club- including theater, academic decathlon, dance, newspaper, yearbook, student government, community service activities and chess club. Parents have many opportunities to get involved with volunteering, fundraising, and social events. Rosalba and Chris Petrini March 20, 2012

Posted June 11, 2011
Our daughter has been attending Saints. Peter & Paul Salesian School for the past 4 years (she just completed 3rd grade in the Spring of 2011) and we couldn't be happier. Thus far, all of her teachers have been outstanding - Sister Jean in particular - and she is thriving in the small classroom environment (she has 23 students in her class). There's a real sense of community at the school, and the extra-curricular activities (including Mandarin lauguage classes, dance, theater and all of the sports offered by the adjacent Salesian Boys and Girls club), have provided my daughter with lots of activities to excel in. In sum, this school is a true hidden gem in a beautiful San Francisco neighborhood (in North Beach across the street from Washington Square park). I highly recommend it.

Posted November 12, 2010
Both my sons attend school at Sts. Peter and Paul's and I thank my lucky stars everyday that we found this school! Sts. Peter and Paul's is the epitome of a community! Just visit their annual Columbus Day Bazaar and you'll see what I mean. I just learned at the most recent PTO meeting (Nov 2010) how well the children performed on the Iowa Tests they took in September. Truly the scores are a testimony to the amazing and talented teachers that I confidently entrust my children to each day. Consider yourself lucky if your child attend Sts. Peter and Paul's School in North Beach. P.S. It also doesn t hurt that the setting of the school looks like a postcard!

Sts. Peter And Paul Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2010
If you have lots money to throw away, this is a perfect school to quickly swallow your $. I have 2 kids, one is going to corner stone, and the other I just withdraw him out from Saint Peter and Pauls after a week of wasting my money. My husband and I are both Lawyer and Physician, we both dis agreed with the way this school educate my boy. Now both of them attending corner stone. I meant to give half star, but I have no choice of doing so.

Sts. Peter And Paul Elementary School
660 Filbert Street, San Francisco, CA  94123
Last modified Sts. Peter And Paul Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sts. Peter And Paul Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.