Posted May 08, 2014
Amazing leadership and administrative team! Everything they do they do for the kids. Their fundraising efforts are some of the best I've ever seen. The parents are so involved and create such a welcoming enviroment.

Posted January 13, 2013
It is an ok school I've seen much better and my sons grades did not improve at all so during middle school me and my husband have sent him to presidio middle school and once we sent him there he was doing much better than when he went to st.stephens presidio middle school is much better than st.stephens school plus st.stephens told my child that they cannot be an astronaut and that crushed my sons dreams I bet not any parent in the universe would want someone else crush their daughters or sons dream and now he improved so well when he transformed to presidio in st.stephens he use to get F's and D's but now he has B's and A's when he comes home with his report card so don't send your child to st.stephens and make the wrong choice choose presidio middle school Instead!

Posted April 15, 2012
After a year of the same administration...nothing really has changed. With visits from "downtown" on a regular basis we have seen little change. Two or three good months and then the emotional roller coaster with the principal begins again. I guess the powers that be value the principal over a happy productive staff. What a wasted year this has been.

Posted May 26, 2011
St. Stephen is an excellent school with high academic standards and very dedicated teachers and staff. Our principal is a professional who is knowledgeable, supports her faculty and staff, loves her students, adapts to change. and continues to strive to keep our school at the highest level possible. Our school continues to have a "waiting list" every year. Our school motto is "The Children Are Our Future."

Posted May 16, 2011
It's very interesting how all of the honest reviews posted in 2011 have been deleted! The truth always prevails! You cannot erase the fact that the administration needs an overhaul.

Posted May 16, 2011
Amazing school. Incredible community. Dynamic principal. Would give 6 stars if I could. We couldn't be happier.

Posted April 02, 2011
Yeh! way to go, St. Stephen just got all new Apple computers for their technology lab, thanks to the money raised at the resent Auction. The school is hoping to get smart boards for all the class rooms. This is a cutting edge school and has gone from strength to strength thanks to the guidance and energy of its principal Mrs. Sharon McCarthy Allen. It is no wonder the school scored so highly on its accreditation survey a few weeks ago.

Posted April 01, 2011
Mrs. Allen has been such a sincere and intricate part of our school community for nine years, her record alone reflects her abilities as an educator and a leader. Our school has gone from strength to strength; we are probably the most desirable elementary school in our district. Our class ratios for boys and girls are evenly balanced. Our extra curricular activities and programs are unequaled and we recently scored the highest rating achievable on our credentialing and accreditation. These successes are due mainly to the hard work and dedication of Mrs. Allen. It is the best environment for our children s education, the safest, bully free school. Mrs. Allen is dependable, hard-working; peace-loving, courteous and most importantly the children love her. I know my children go to school happy every day. They love their environment, they love their teachers and while the teachers change from year to year, the constant has always been Mrs. Allen. She greets the children first thing every morning and says good bye every afternoon. She knows them all by name and their parents and siblings too. I would strongly recommend St. Stephen School to anyone luck enough to get a place there.

St. Stephen School 4

Posted March 31, 2011
I think St. Stephens is overall a great school. What it lacks, it makes up in many other ways. My son had a great experience there. The principal has a strong personality but I see that as an advantage for the school..

St. Stephen School 4

Posted March 31, 2011
Excellent school with a principal who has worked hard to make this an outstanding school that students can be proud to attend.

St. Stephen School
401 Eucalyptus Drive, San Francisco, CA  94132
Last modified St. Stephen School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Stephen School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 56 reviews.