Posted September 12, 2013
What a hidden gem! Smaller than the other private schools in SF, Kittredge therefore isn't as well known, and doesn't have the fancy campuses that many of the other schools have. BUT, it has phenomenal teachers, leadership, and parents. My daughter is excited to go to school every morning, and happy at the end of day. The environment is nurturing, but the work is challenging. Lots of extras (Spanish, PE, tennis, yoga, chess, etc.) I couldn't ask for anything more in a school for my daughter.

Posted July 14, 2010
Our daughter just graduated after 9 years at Kittredge. it was just the best experience and everything that we could have hoped for! Our daughter thrived, and is so well-prepared for high school. Mr. young and Ms. McKee were wonderful and giuded us through the process of applying to high school. Our daughter got accepted into multiple schools and had her choice of the best schools in the city. Kittredge fostered in her a love of learning and of excellence in all things, but also helped her to become a well-rounded caring community member. She forged very deep and caring relationships with her teachers,a nd her classmates, and so did we. it is a wonderful and special school with abundant soul--so lacking in many of the private schools with state of the art facialities. Kittredge we love you always!

Posted January 06, 2009
As a parent all I can hope for is that my child will love the school she goes to which in turns will hopefully foster learning. My daughter loves this school! This is like home for her. She is learning more than academics, she is learning social skills and how to be a productive part of a community. The class sizes are small but all the kids in the school (K-8) know each other and are friendly to each other. The school is truly the best school for my child!

Posted December 15, 2008

Kittredge, Inc. 0

Posted November 25, 2008
Wonderful school! The program is rich with challenging academics, art, music, spanish and plenty of time outside for P.E. and fresh air. The school is warm and welcoming and the teachers are excellent at their craft. We could not be happier for our son...who absolutely loves school.

Posted October 21, 2008
My daughter just stared Kindergarten in the Fall of 2009 at Kittredge school and I'm so impressed. The teachers, principal, students and parents have welcomed us with open arms. The small class size gives the children so much one-on-one time with the teachers. My daugthter loves to learn.

Posted June 17, 2005
I was a student at KIttredge School and it was the best school I have ever been to. I am really sad to have left, it had great teachers, class sizes, and activities. I will never forget it!

Kittredge, Inc.
2355 Lake Street, San Francisco, CA  94121
Last modified Kittredge, Inc. is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Kittredge, Inc. Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.