9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Yep. Direct, quick, and appropriate response to student conflict and bullying.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Small class size and a committed academic environment allows for individualized teaching!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

All we were told about Drew, goods and bads, by the school have been true. Deep sense of self-awareness and honesty exist here.

Develops character: Strongly agree

A commitment to having conversations on difficult topics, both personal and political, is clear.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers have all gotten to know our child in a way that allows them to challenge and care for her in meaningful ways.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework seems appropriately rigorous with clear intent and connection to classroom teaching.

Coming out of public school, thanks to the generosity of the financial aid program, Drew has been our first private school experience. We have found Drew to be a place where they take seriously the commitment to a healthy community and the growth of the whole person. From casual conversations with parents, faculty, and staff to a curriculum that focuses on academics, arts, and justice, if you believe that a broad and rigorous liberal arts education is good for your child and good for the world, Drew may be the place for you!

I see my son, now in his sophomore year, thriving at Drew. He is excited about his teachers and subjects and has developed a confidence that translates into taking on more advanced classes. Likewise, my experience with his teachers instills confidence and peace of mind in me. These can be tough times for adolescents I know they were for me. So to see my son be happy, motivated and aware more often than not I attribute in large part to the commitment Drew makes to nurture achieving and compassionate young adults.

Drew school. has been a exceptional experience for our daughter as well as our family . The faculty commitment to excellence has given our daughter such confidence and independence dealing with life challenges and adversity. We believe that Drew 's educational philosophy has natured our daughter with greater prospective to participate in life with determination and true expression . My dearest wife have actively engage in the school's PGA with dedicated passion ,knowing that the Drew family is solidly paving the way for our children's future success.

When looking for a school I talked to 5 Drew students. The responses were so enthusiastic; I love my school, I love my teachers and I love going to school. That got my interest. My child is a sophomore and very happy. His interests are Honors Chemistry, Psychology, Math, Surfing (DEALL), Coding and 3d Printing (DEALL) where he built a 3d printer. There's a great school spirit here and a nice community feeling. It is not a drop off school. Parents are invited to be involved. I have met so many parents at the school events and the sports games. My child is getting a great education and learning wonderful social skills also. He was invited to the honors chemistry class and now wants to proceed with more honors and AP classes. He

Last modified Drew School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12